warning beep

/ warning beep #11  
I think the sender unit that checks pressure and relays that info to the dash is under the floor board, near center, on top of the transmission. Should have a wire or two going to it.

Hope that helps.

Dave,
This brings up another question. How easy is it to remove the floor platform in the 20 series?
hugs, Brandi

/ warning beep #12  
Dave,
This brings up another question. How easy is it to remove the floor platform in the 20 series?
hugs, Brandi

Not real easy if I recall correctly, but it has been at least a couple of years since we had to pull a platform. I think they should have made a little access hole in the platform to make life easier....but then again if you have to remove the platform, get a holesaw and make an access for any future issues. By doing so, you can almost be assured that you'll never need to access it again! Sort of a reverse Murphy's Law deal.

/ warning beep #13  
Not real easy if I recall correctly, but it has been at least a couple of years since we had to pull a platform. I think they should have made a little access hole in the platform to make life easier....but then again if you have to remove the platform, get a holesaw and make an access for any future issues. By doing so, you can almost be assured that you'll never need to access it again! Sort of a reverse Murphy's Law deal.

I am dead serious when I say this. I have had items that were acting up on a semi regular basis. Bought a replacement part figuring that I would replace the part the next time that it acted up. I have never had to replace the part, it never acted up again, going on 17 years now. I just carry the part in the truck and all is well. Of course now that I'm talking about it, it will act up. :laughing:

My transmission on my newest truck was leaking and it actually was getting pretty bad. Took it to a couple of tranny shops to see what they would charge to fix it. :shocked: Trans stopped leaking within a day or 2, and no it didn't stop leaking because it's out of fluid, fluid level is just below full. ;)

Kind of weird, but I'll go with it. :thumbsup:

/ warning beep #14  
Be a lot harder to pull the platform if it had a cab sitting on top of it :) ..... [ even a custom 'alu-min-ium' one. ] You have to look at the bright side....

/ warning beep
Well I found the pressure switch and it has no wires on it,just a spade terminal sticking out of it. Now I have to find the wire. I spent an hour under it looking for a stray wire with no luck . So now I am in the process of removing g the floor board to see if it is on top somewhere. Brandi, Dave is correct, its a pain in the you know what. I'll remove the diff lock pedal and hopefully it will come out with a little persuasion. I'm just trying to find the wire and the wireing schematic to see where it should be. I'll let you know.

/ warning beep #17  
Well I found the pressure switch and it has no wires on it,just a spade terminal sticking out of it. Now I have to find the wire. I spent an hour under it looking for a stray wire with no luck . So now I am in the process of removing g the floor board to see if it is on top somewhere. Brandi, Dave is correct, its a pain in the you know what. I'll remove the diff lock pedal and hopefully it will come out with a little persuasion. I'm just trying to find the wire and the wireing schematic to see where it should be. I'll let you know.

A Wiring Schematic is in the Owner's Manual. I gather you have been doing some series brush hogging or moving tree and limbs. Usually a wayward sharp stick finds the wires and eats them. I had a limb rip off my Neutral safety switch wires before, but they were still there, just unplugged. Guess they were not tasty enough to eat.:D
hugs, Brandi

/ warning beep
Well I've got good news and bad news,as I said earlier I could not find the wire under the tractor. I removed the operators station and the floor boards so I could have easier access to the pressure switch and the wiring harness.Well there is no wire that goes to the pressure switch and there has never been one.The switch still has the paint on the spade terminal so nothing has ever connected.I unscrewed the pressure switch and started it up and had plenty of fluid, so I don't think the pump is bad so that's a good thing. Now I am really stumped as to why the warning beep still comes on.

/ warning beep
OK I have another question for anybody with a 20 series. When you first turn the key on and all the lights on the dash come on for the self test do the healthy,service,low pressure, and high temp lights illuminate with the rest of the dash lights? Mine do not, but as soon as it starts the healthy light comes on. Is this normal? Maybe this could be the source of the constant beep?

/ warning beep #20  
OK I have another question for anybody with a 20 series. When you first turn the key on and all the lights on the dash come on for the self test do the healthy,service,low pressure, and high temp lights illuminate with the rest of the dash lights? Mine do not, but as soon as it starts the healthy light comes on. Is this normal? Maybe this could be the source of the constant beep?

I'm not 100% sure about all the lights being on or not. :eek: It's one of those things of yes this looks normal. As far as the green healthy light coming on, mine does that periodically when I start the tractor and it will stay on for a few minutes and then goes out. So sometimes yes, sometimes no. More no than yes. It may have something to do with a self diagnosis every so many hours. :confused:

Sorry that I can't be more help. :(