warning beep

/ warning beep
Just a little update on my tractor. I have replaced the scavenging pump controller(located behind the dash) and nothing changed. I ordered the platform wiring harness but thanks to Mahindra's wonderful parts service it's on back order until sometime in May. If I didnt have it paid ffor I would be looking to trade. I need a tractor with good parts supply. Sorry,just had to vent.

/ warning beep #42  
Good luck. Don't know who you would go with. JD is known for the
BEST parts service in the world. A JD tractor sat at the local JD dealer for just short of 2 months waiting on parts. Who would have thought that? This was a newer tractor too, not something that the parts bin has 2" of dust on. :rolleyes:

You have to admit that a wiring harness wouldn't be a common item to replace. Did you offer to pay for faster shipping from India? You would actually consider getting rid of the tractor because of a wiring problem? If so I'm guessing that for some other reason you are not satisfied with the 7520? :confused: Please explain.

/ warning beep
I guess I was a little mouthy in my last post. I have really been impressed with my tractor so far. What really concerns me is that two Mahindra service reps have no clue as to what is going on. There stumped and one assured that the the missing wire is there.When my harness comes in I'm going to send the old one back for explanation. I know this is no fault of Mahindra, but when my dealer closed its doors I was left in the cold. We just got a new dealer about 50 miles away, I stopped by last week to ask them about taking it there. The service/sales guy said they have never seen or worked on a 7520. He did seem very enthused about the opportunity. Remember this is a one stop shop,really its a lawn mower shop that sells Mahindra on the side. We all know how it goes when you take an item you bought from dealer A to dealer B for service. I understand that, I just feels like I have nobody in my court to assist me. I am still waiting for a reply from Mahindra.I tried to call the number on the web site but it was not a working number.As far as quality and durability Mahindra cant be beat. Ive just got a bug to work out.

/ warning beep
It really doesn't matter what brand you have,its the dealer that makes the difference.

/ warning beep #45  
It really doesn't matter what brand you have,its the dealer that makes the difference.

When there was a local Mahindra dealer for me, they were so bad that I wouldn't have let them check the oil in my Sears lawn mower. My current Mahindra dealer is right at 650 miles driveway to driveway. He has been great before I bought my 3215 and after. Very difficult to find good dealers. Mahindra does drop the ball sometimes and unfortunately there is a HUGE difference with what and how things can be done just because of a dealer. The 7520 is truly in a class by itself, no other tractor out specs it when you look at it overall. When they jumped up to the 8560, then there are many others that are just as good or maybe 1 or 2 even better. Hope that you get the problem resolved, I probably would have just left the buzzer unplugged. :eek: