warning beep

/ warning beep #31  
Hi. Sorry, I did a lotta lookin and got a reasonable amount of seein. I saw no wires atop the transmission housing under the floorboard. There was one thing that conceivable could have been a big-ish sending unit. I finally decided it looked more like a hyd sump breather cap like sits on the top of each axle housing. I looked at the trans filter assembly too. Sorry I cant help. If you get far enuf to find yours pls post a picture. Thanks.
larry

/ warning beep
Thanks for your time trying to help me.I'll try to put up some pics tomorrow.

/ warning beep
here are a few pics of the switch I'm talking about

Attachments

• tractor 001.JPG
    tractor 001.JPG
    483.8 KB · Views: 341
  • tractor 003.JPG
    tractor 003.JPG
    473 KB · Views: 300
  • tractor 007.JPG
    tractor 007.JPG
    500.5 KB · Views: 394
  • tractor 017.JPG
    tractor 017.JPG
    461.1 KB · Views: 270
   / warning beep #34  
Rustyjeep,
I did a little investigation this morning and I don't know if this helps you at all but the part# for your switch is 006003172B1 and the wiring harness for it is 007700492D91 and the harness lists for $ 73.54. I don't know if this helps, but hopefully it may. Good luck with it.

/ warning beep #35  
here are a few pics of the switch I'm talking about
Wow. I cant find anything that even looks like that area in the 1st pic. Isnt that up at the very top of the trans housing near the brake linkage rods. Mine has an obvious filter cobbed on beside the housing near there, but NO plumbing entering at the top of the housing. The two lines to the filter go from near the bottom of trans housing then up to the filter head that is bracketed to the side of the housing. No switch in evidence at any point in the lines or connections. :confused2: ... Would it be possible for you to post that 1st pic with a broader perspective?
Thanks,
larry

/ warning beep
Here are a few more from a different perspective.

Galen, thanks for your time in looking for that. The reason I pulled the wiring harness out was because I could not find the wire that goes to the scavenging pump pressure switch. I hoped that it was still wrapped up inside of the harness, but it simply isn't there. So I wonder if I buy a new platform harness would that wire be there? I also wonder where the wires of the pump controller are going to now,and what is it controlling?

I still haven't figured out why the beeper is still sounding. I tested the engine oil pressure switch and the oil pressure with a manual gauge,it read 52 psi at an idle. Also with the engine running I pulled the wire off of the engine oil pressure switch and did not see any lights come on?? Shouldn't there be something warning me if my oil pressure goes to zero? The only light I get is the healthy light.

Attachments

• tractor 002.JPG
    tractor 002.JPG
    464.5 KB · Views: 288
  • tractor 004.JPG
    tractor 004.JPG
    498.9 KB · Views: 289
  • tractor 035.JPG
    tractor 035.JPG
    527.1 KB · Views: 340
   / warning beep #37  
an oil pressure switch normal goes to ground with no/low pressure. OK, some switch are normal closed and some are normally open. Try grounding the wire that is the oil pressure wire and the light if it is not burned out may turn on.

/ warning beep #38  
Here are a few more from a different perspective.

Galen, thanks for your time in looking for that. The reason I pulled the wiring harness out was because I could not find the wire that goes to the scavenging pump pressure switch. I hoped that it was still wrapped up inside of the harness, but it simply isn't there. So I wonder if I buy a new platform harness would that wire be there? I also wonder where the wires of the pump controller are going to now,and what is it controlling?

I still haven't figured out why the beeper is still sounding. I tested the engine oil pressure switch and the oil pressure with a manual gauge,it read 52 psi at an idle. Also with the engine running I pulled the wire off of the engine oil pressure switch and did not see any lights come on?? Shouldn't there be something warning me if my oil pressure goes to zero? The only light I get is the healthy light.
Total loss on the pictures. I think something was changed drastically between our models. .... Do you know about the beeper silence/reset terminals up at the fuse box. You take the spare fuse and plug it in to an "empty" position and the beeper resets. My beeper comes on at major hr maintenance milestones. [Could be whats happening with yours.] Iv reset mine twice. The third time I ignored it and it either reset by itself or burned up the beeper after a few hrs. :confused3:
larry

/ warning beep
Jim, you are correct sir. I grounded the wire and the low pressure lights came on. Also, the warning tone sounded and it was a solid tone, not a beep ,beep,beep. So I guess there is a difference in the two, so back to square one.

Larry, when it originally started during the summer that's what I thought it was. I tried to reset it but it would not turn off. I lived with it beeping for a while but I got tired of it so I unplugged the stupid thing.Fast forward to now, I plugged it back up and it still beeps after 5 minutes of run time. Thanks for everyone's thought and input ,keep it coming.

/ warning beep #40  
Hey Dave I had the same issue with my 7060 -- replaced the sending unit and cured it. It's back behind the battery box on the transmission(?) anyway crawl ubder there and look up you'll see the wire going to it. Worth the 5 minutes and you won't have to dismantle your tractor if you're lucky.