What animal eats yellow jacket nests?

/ What animal eats yellow jacket nests? #31  
I'd have to keep the Weimeraner in the house. She would go after the honey, and might just fight the skunk for it. Luckily, I haven't run into any skunks around our house, and she has driven off all the raccoons. My relocation process seems to have eliminated the porcupine problem. Last fall I say only one and it was so large that I couldn't catch it to relocate. Beat it up with a shovel. Me chasing it and it running. Never realized that they could run so fast or that I go so old that I couldn't keep up. Either way, I haven't seen it since, and like it that way. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ What animal eats yellow jacket nests? #32  
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!! am a lineman and know what a hotstick is and i jist tape a runnin propane torck to a long pose and letem have it ...can be done without any damage to log cabins that are stained but hitem with the hose after bout 1 min..wouldnt suggest it with vinyl siding tho!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

u wanna tok bout a real hotstick!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
but only after dark!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ What animal eats yellow jacket nests? #33  
ayup most definitely and have been doin this since i was a kid...start up yer pus mower after u figger out how much weight tied to the handle keeps the handle jist barely on the ground ..wheel it out ther runnin and leave handle on the groung runnin at full tilt(make sure u check yer oil first..the noise and the vibration will literally suckem out of the nes and they always try to attack the blade ..give it bout half an hour..best done jist b4 dark when everyones home and giit ready to go to sleep!!!9the yellow jackets that is!!!) grab a lawn chair and sit back bout 50 ' and enjoy the show!! works like a charm!!! oh yeah don't 4get the cold ones!! jist sit back and they'll jist attack attack till the (their ) cyin is done...dead bee's and hornets give off a pheramone(feramoan) 4 junkster!!! that incites the whole colony to attack!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What animal eats yellow jacket nests? #34  
like the match and fire thing better plus the gas doesn't git into the ecosystem quite as bad(gas will seep into ground water big time!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What animal eats yellow jacket nests? #35  
used to have a nest in the porch at my parents house when i was a kid!! would run out and kick ;the porch armed with only a badmitton racket...u wanna c birdies fly!!!! would stay ther long enuff to git maybe 5 or six but then bak in the house till they calmed!! became quite a past time of mine!! after being stung severely when mowing as a 12 yr old ..i hate those little buggers witha passion...anyone in the neighborhood that has any.....i'll b the first one to the rescue...would and do commit as much genocide on those liddl devils as i can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...this is one string that i am a TRUE EXPERT ON!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What animal eats yellow jacket nests? #36  
My Weimaraner dug up a yellow jacket once when he was young, BUT he received the a sting on his "boys" between his rear legs. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
He wouldn't go near any bees after that. Actually, the rest of that summer, he would spin & jerk around frantically (like chasing his tail) when any flying insect would buzz around his rear. He was "on guard". /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What animal eats yellow jacket nests? #37  
Mr. Skunk, Mr. Bear, or Mr. Badger. I lay odds it was the skunk.

/ What animal eats yellow jacket nests? #38  
O.K. QUIGLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U WIN..HANDS DOWN OR SHOULD I SAY..HANDS UP AND YELLIN!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

U KNOW WHAT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SERIOUSLY THINK THAT TO IMPROVE THIS SITE(DON'T GIT ME WRONG)!!!!!!!!
THIS IS WHERE I SPEND MOST OF MY FREE BUDSKY TIME NOW INSTEAD OF THE TELLY!!!!....I THINK IT'S PISSIN THE BETTER HALF OFF BUT THATS OK...LEAST I COME AWAY WITH A SMILE.... ALMOST EVERY TIME!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

so here's my thought !!!!!...........without a doubt!!!!!!!!!....
I cansee quigley runnin 4 the house!!! tossin !!!!!! screammin!!!! and runnin like a banchee...headed away ...i wonder if his trimmer was still runnin when he sheepishly snuck back out of doors!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

after my idea ill tellu a story that happened to me last summer!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OK..A REAL COOL IDEA AND FOOD 4 THOUGHT AS I KNOW ALL THE WHAT THE HECK DO U CALLEM...???UNO THE SHOP STEWARD GUYS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!SITE COPS??? I JIST CAN'T MEMBA RIGHT NOW BUT COWBOY IS ONEOFEM ..AND MUHAMMED AND SOME GUY NAMED GHANDI OR SUMFIN LIKE THAT ..(SORRY GUYS U CAN'T EXPECT ME 2 REMEMBER EVERYTHING!!!!)...ANY WAY...ALL THE GLOVES OFF NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

One(and out of respect of one of my fav's....junkster!!) i will start typin with all political correctness and not using cap's!!!!!

One of my favorite things here on TBN... is the laughs that we all have!!!!!
So why don't we have a contest on the funniest story of the month!!!!!................Now i know that i personally here in the evening have literally had to leave the p.c to go outside so that i don't have 2 wake the better half cuz i was laffin so hard that ifn i did'nt leave i was gonna p my pants(literally) so i had 2 git up and run outside on the front porch!! The wisdom and knowledge that we have here is by far some of themost insightful,discerning,intellectual, and full of not only wisdom...but insightful...full of substance...everyone's .02's, but caring...loveing but always lookin 4 jest not in a bad way but 2 help u out with yer problem..but if u really do have a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dadgummit u guys care but the most wonderful part of yer problem!!!!!!!!!!u guys will make u smile about it!!!!!!!!!!And that is what i'm tokkin bout!!!!..ayup im a real true lineman...jist a sec...gotta crack a beer and lite a butt!!!!!!!!!..I .....AM ...NOT...A..SKUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...but i'll bet that 75% of the guys on tbn have no real clue what WEBSTER'S DICTIONARY USE THE DEFINITION OF A POLECAT AS!!!!!

ayup ....but look it up anyway...one of the things that makes proud to hang round here is the fact that once in a while(while i git belittled bout my english and/or repertoire....and no i didn't have to look that oneup.......I GIT TO LOOK UP A NEW WORD IN MY GOOD'OL DICT>>>!!!!!!!!!
so having thus said my piece..let's ahve a contest on the best and funniest story per week!!!!!! wut do ya'll think bout that !!!!
i know i'm only a newly bronzed boy /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/memba......but all u "old timers"(and i put that in quotations so i would'nt offend some of my favorites...bird..poppa,and yes u to junksta,and dont woory there r 3 brds in there to but i'd like to mention another...he has more guts and nut's than many and he goes by the handle of nob.s.#1(nobull1) and his real name is brian and he is from our northern territory...nova scotia...and let me tell u all sumfn bout how much i appreciate him!!!one nite bout (well when i was jist a memba...or even a new memba...he pm'd me and we switched p#'s and he makes me laff 4real so much as we talk at 4-5 times a week...a real genuine funny man and a real straight shooter 2!!!! THANK U BRIAN!!!!!!
"YOU HAVE TAKEN A TRUE LOAD OFF OF MY MIND AND MY LIFE'S PROBLEMS AND U R A REAL ASSET 2 YER FAMILY AND AN HONOR 2 YER COUNTRY AND YES I'LL B UP 2 VISIT SOON!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

SO LETS....have a best and funniest story democratic self member voting only...contest!!!!! what do u have 2 say !!!!!MUHAMMED!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

so but the bee's and wasps and yellow jacket's guy's ...burnem all!!!!!!
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TOD HALL the "true maniac" lineman form Maine!!!!!!

and oh yeah lest i leave out the other friend that i talk 2 at least once a week...that gentleman that cal's himself ..GATORBOY!!!!.... he isn't a boy guys ...he's a man....quoted from one of my favorites!!!" THE MAN FROM SNOWY RIVER..." /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif............ jist so u all know where i'm comin from!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif cya!!!

god bless and always remember "TO ALWAYS KEEP SMILIN "

MR.PHILLIPS RUSSEL HALL
RETIRED:LIEUTENANT COLONEL
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AND I AM THANKS 2 U GUY'S!!!!!!!!!!

/ What animal eats yellow jacket nests? #39  
Polecat...... I have finally figured out what disease you suffer from...... logorrhea . I believe that there is treatment for it.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What animal eats yellow jacket nests? #40  
ayup and yer dogs name is logo and thats where he's gona bite me eeehhhh!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.....or r u jist tryin 2 say ............lager here?????nope it's already gone!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif