What animal eats yellow jacket nests?

/ What animal eats yellow jacket nests? #41  
OK Polecat, back on the medicine! And no more skipping! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I share your enthusiasm for this group, and often have trouble containing myself as well. It's a good <font color="red"> AND</font> bad thing, I guess.

/ What animal eats yellow jacket nests? #42  
been all good too me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

solved that sickness last night guys ...lagerheaaaahhh....the cure ..u jist drink it all!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifend of problem....c...i'm back 2 my old self this mornin!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What animal eats yellow jacket nests? #43  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Polecat...... I have finally figured out what disease you suffer from...... logorrhea . I believe that there is treatment for it.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

Logorrhea..... \log-uh-REE-uh\, noun:
Excessive talkativeness or wordiness.........pathologically excessive (and often incoherent) talking........... Logorrhea derives from Greek logos, word + rhein, to flow.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What animal eats yellow jacket nests? #44  
very nice junkster ..who says u cant learn sumfn new everyday...so what the cure..solitary confinement or drink lager till it comes out yer ear /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifhad to look that one up ...was that in yer repertoire or did u have to find a good word to truly show us all yer capitulation about me and my writin...

do u want me to stop my cessating /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ What animal eats yellow jacket nests? #45  
<font color="blue"> Logorrhea..... \log-uh-REE-uh\, noun:
Excessive talkativeness or wordiness.........pathologically excessive (and often incoherent) talking........... Logorrhea derives from Greek logos, word + rhein, to flow. </font>

What's the term for writing with a lack of punctuation, leaving letters out of words here and there, and typing in all capital letters? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What animal eats yellow jacket nests? #46  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( What's the term for writing with a lack of punctuation, leaving letters out of words here and there, and typing in all capital letters? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

POLECAT
<font color="red">POLECAT </font>
<font color="green"> POLECAT </font>
<font color="blue">POLECAT </font>
<font color="orange"> POLECAT </font>
<font color="yellow"> POLECAT </font>
<font color="purple"> POLECAT </font>
<font color="pink">POLECAT </font>
<font color="brown">POLECAT </font>
<font color="#666666">POLECAT </font>
<font color="#123456">POLECAT </font>

/ What animal eats yellow jacket nests? #47  
lov u 2 dude!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ What animal eats yellow jacket nests? #48  
<font color="blueclass=small">( <font color="blueclass=small"> What's the term for writing with a lack of punctuation, leaving letters out of words here and there, and typing in all capital letters? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

POLECAT
<font color="red">POLECAT </font>
<font color="green"> POLECAT </font>
<font color="blue">POLECAT </font>
<font color="orange"> POLECAT </font>
<font color="yellow"> POLECAT </font>
<font color="purple"> POLECAT </font>
<font color="pink">POLECAT </font>
<font color="brown">POLECAT </font>
<font color="#666666">POLECAT </font>
<font color="#123456">POLECAT </font>

)

4061.gif
4061.gif
4061.gif

Good one, Junkster! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Todd, my smileys are bigger than yours! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4061.gif

/ What animal eats yellow jacket nests? #49  
oh yeahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my rocks are bigger than yours!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 436982-113_1301_1.JPG
    436982-113_1301_1.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 280
   / What animal eats yellow jacket nests? #50  
I agree with the others, I like the gas trick, but I mix a bit of oil and then light it after a few quick sprays. also works great durring the day, I use a mix and my deck sprayer, and spray the bees while in flight. knocks em down and kills em fast they will fly around the flaming openeing for a long time trying to figure out what that red flickery thing is.! lol.

I mix enough oil so that the tip won't stay burning if it flames back too much though. also you can put a small hole into a can and let the mix drip into the hole and that will do it takes less gas/oil that way but I still like the saticfaction of the flames! "muhhahhahahaha" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

anyhow yes the mowers really make them MAD and fast! so does plowing and hitting the nest! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif that nearly cost my brothers life as a kid. 4~5 yrs old was on the tractor with dad they hit a LARGE one dug into the nest and they stung them both about 100 times each.... not something I have on my TODO list let me tell ya! He was in emergency room for 3 days...

for those nests that are WAY up there, we used to use some black powder poured into a small hunk of pipe and some cannon fuse tape it to a long pole! light fuse and it fryes them in about 1.100th of a second! oh don't try this if the house is very dry... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif it also worst great with about 2~3' of pipe then usually only very high temp gases hit the nests. but it takes a bit more powder. we like ths 6" hunk of pipe with a standard load of powder ~50 grains more explosive!

We had a German shepard which LOVED the bumbull bees sat at the nest hole for hrs grabbing them, never seemed to get her nose swelled up. She used that same quick snapping tequnic!.

Oh Polecat: I have some good stories too. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I was active duty Air Force for 6 yrs, working on hydraulics for KC135R, B1B and B2's OT&E out at edwards and Whichita at McConnell AFB Kansas, also spent time at DYass AFB TX (spelling?) up in South Dakota @ elsworth AFB and a few other places. best one was GUAM at Andies AFB. miss that beach! I got stuck there durring desert storm 1st one, for 2 months as everythign was going over there all the parts I had back ordered for broke B1B was put on hold. so I was forced to meet that one plane at 9 am to look for the parts. when they were not there I was off the the day! almost 3 weeks straight of nothing to do but explore the island and swim ect /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif probably the best experaince I had. for after I did get back the next 9 months I didn't get a day off and worked 12 hr shifts, worked 6 hrs thanksgiving and 4 hrs christmas day I got new years day off... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif then went back on 12 hr shifts with out a day off untill the 4th of july and did get that day off... from there we staied on 12's untill I transfered in september. needless to say I did not re-sign up... even I could be almost retired now.

anyhow I got away from the point of bee killing.

My dad raised honey bees so anything that was not a honey bee was fair game as the other bees would raid the honey bee hives and kill the workers steal honey ect. really a bug eat bug world. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mark M /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif