What do you use for cultivating your garden

/ What do you use for cultivating your garden #11  
i disc up my 2 garden's yesterday and will use a rear tine tiller for in between the row' once planted and a how of course.

/ What do you use for cultivating your garden
i disc up my 2 garden's yesterday and will use a rear tine tiller for in between the row' once planted and a how of course.

3pth disc?

/ What do you use for cultivating your garden #13  
I turned the garden in winter last year, disced it then used the 6' rotary tiller. I use a Farmall 140 to make the lists/hills/rows. To cultivate I use the Farmall until the tractor can't get thru the rows, then I use a rear tine walk behind tiller and a hoe to clean up the weeds.

/ What do you use for cultivating your garden #15  
Show Off ! :laughing: Of course I am jealous...how neat is that...Nice !:thumbsup:

I don't really mean to show off...Well, alright maybe just a little:). This little G belonged to my Dad. He was very proud of it and made a garden for years with it. Dad is with the Lord now and I am glad to have the chance to keep making a garden with it. If there was ever a tractor that truly replaced a horse/mule in the garden, it has to be an Allis "G".

/ What do you use for cultivating your garden #16  
I rip 36" deep in the fall with the Allis 190-xt, then till 1 pass in the spring,---this year tiller is on the little S-650-G and so far doing a good job!
After that it gets planted and the cultivation is done with Troy-built horse, (and other smaller models as rows get narrow)---some gets done with a David-Bradley walk behind unit when possible.
Some is also done with one of the cubs.---the sprayer and water injector will be done with a cub,--OR Allis B-or C tractor
Still waiting on the ground to dry so I can get more planting done! still have 12 bunches of onion plants to set out!---will have 5 or 6 thousand when done! taters still need to be planted! thanks; sonny580

/ What do you use for cultivating your garden
I rip 36" deep in the fall with the Allis 190-xt, then till 1 pass in the spring,---this year tiller is on the little S-650-G and so far doing a good job!
After that it gets planted and the cultivation is done with Troy-built horse, (and other smaller models as rows get narrow)---some gets done with a David-Bradley walk behind unit when possible.
Some is also done with one of the cubs.---the sprayer and water injector will be done with a cub,--OR Allis B-or C tractor
Still waiting on the ground to dry so I can get more planting done! still have 12 bunches of onion plants to set out!---will have 5 or 6 thousand when done! taters still need to be planted! thanks; sonny580
So, what does ripping 36" down do? And also what do you use to do this? Got any pics of it?

/ What do you use for cultivating your garden #19  
No 3v0, unfortunately I don't have any other attachments. Just the cultivators and layoff plow.

/ What do you use for cultivating your garden #20  
No 3v0, unfortunately I don't have any other attachments. Just the cultivators and layoff plow.
Ah well it is still a unique tractor with a personal history that merits any pride you might have for it. Cool toy of the week award :)