What happened here to my tire?

/ What happened here to my tire? #51  
yes... you don't want want to light up a match while spraying this stuff... I mean unless you do intend to light the place up... check the ingredient lol

View attachment 856001

Wow! Looks like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Some grandma spraying nice scent for a luncheon with candles lit on the table and —- whoosh!

/ What happened here to my tire? #52  
Reseat the tire with starting fluid and a lighter.

/ What happened here to my tire? #53  
My Kubota M5140 has been sitting for about a week and this afternoon I notice the tire just popped off the rim.
It was fine this morning and this afternoon off the rim. Not just flat - completely off the rim. No holes observed yet. Vandalism highly unlikely, weather had been mild (in the fifties last few days). Anyone seen this before?

/ What happened here to my tire? #54  
My Kubota M5140 has been sitting for about a week and this afternoon I notice the tire just popped off the rim.
It was fine this morning and this afternoon off the rim. Not just flat - completely off the rim. No holes observed yet. Vandalism highly unlikely, weather had been mild (in the fifties last few days). Anyone seen this before?
You should be able to pry one side off the Wheel. Feel all around inside of the tire for anything that could cause a leak. Lube both beads and wheel with liquid dish soap, remove valve core and try to inflate it using a Ratchet strap or chain with a bar to twist is. Fill Air compressor to max and lock it on valve. If first attempt fails, take it to a Shop.

/ What happened here to my tire? #55  
Taking a risk is not the same as being careless.

Some of you may be old enough to remember when BBs came in cardboard tubes. M80s and Silver Salutes were cardboard tubes filled with gunpowder. Boys being boys, sure, we married the two: If an M80 does this and a Silver Salute does that, what will a BB tube full of the contents of several of those do? (Then, there's that whole other bonus of all of those extra fuses . . . )

So, if you've never done anything like that, you may not want to use the flammables-bead-seating method. Once I learned of it, I couldn't wait for an opportunity to try it. It worked great. An extremely satisfying experience.

POOF! Done.

Just went easy on the flammables until the air/fuel mixture was right. Using a little as possible tends to limit the downside, you see. As does positioning yourself upwind.

From my perspective, never being willing to take a risk might make for a longer life. But, being close to dying is one of the few times you really, really, really appreciate living. If you don't know that feeling, I can't explain it to you. If you do, then you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Stay lucky, guys.

/ What happened here to my tire? #56  
Presently enjoying living, have'n cheated death many times, some by my stupidity, some by others and sometimes, **** happens.