What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #121  
Hey, that's me, and I don't appreciate you posting my photo here on TBN.;)

Steve

Edit. A tip for those of you who, like me, hear voices in your head. Wearing aluminum foil on your head improves reception.

That guy is a wanna be Conspiracy Theorist.

If he was REAL the foil would be formed in a pyramid shape! DUH! Everyone knows that!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan

EXACTLY! And if you turn it upside down, it helps funnel in transmissions from my...uh...your alien masters!

Attachments

• joes-new-hat.jpg
    joes-new-hat.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 49
   / What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #122  
EXACTLY! And if you turn it upside down, it helps funnel in transmissions from my...uh...your alien masters!

Great tip!!!!!!!!!! I just picked up the planet Krypton!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Steve

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #123  
The terrorists have now recruited and trained birds to be suicide colliders?;)

Egyptian officials have stated that the recent shark attacks on swimming tourists were the results of Mossad aka the Israeli CIA. :D So anything is possible. Right? :D:D:D:D

Later,
Dan

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #125  
The Wall Street Journal had a report on the bird kills. They are not uncommon. There was a guy that tracks the bird kills and they get reports of 150-200ish a year. I think that was just in the states. He said some are deliberately poisoned, others are poisoned by accident, and some just get sick.

Later,
Dan

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #126  
THAT guy is for real!

:D:D:D

Later,
Dan

Definitely. The guy in yellow is a rank amateur. Look at how much of an open gap he has around that hat!

The other guy, now he's a pro. No mind-control vibes are going to slip by that.

Attachments

• tinfoil_hat.jpg
    tinfoil_hat.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 55
  • joes-new-hat.jpg
    joes-new-hat.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 51
   / What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #127  
Definitely. The guy in yellow is a rank amateur. Look at how much of an open gap he has around that hat!

Sir,

Now, that wasn't a very nice thing to say.:mad:

I thought that TBN members were supposed to be respectful of each other. ;)

Steve

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #130  
Boys ya all just aint right ... the guy in the yellow ... well it is not his first time, he looks like he's been zapped more than the other dude.