What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #141  
I have been watching this out of the corner of my eye, the last couple days. So far, I have not heard a explanation of what may have happened. 5000 birds fall out of the sky and several thousand Drum fish flat to the top in the Arkansas River. Tonight, I am hearing other countries having similar anomalies. Any ideas on the cause? Ken Sweet

The birds in Arkansas is being blamed on fireworks but it has just happened in California also???
The fish in the Arkansas River--I have no clue as to what it is. The river flows from the Royal Gorge in Colorado and forms many large lakes also--one in mind is Lake Darnelle at Hot Springs / Little Rock.
It may be God doing these things also.

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #142  
It's all in the fermented berries the birds eat. They should be grounded for 24 hours.:thumbsup:

Small Tornado's have been known to suck things up and carry them elsewhere for deposition. :thumbsup:

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #143  
It's all in the fermented berries the birds eat. They should be grounded for 24 hours.:thumbsup:

Small Tornado's have been known to suck things up and carry them elsewhere for deposition. :thumbsup:

Maybe---It has happened in 2-3 other states also----Blackbirds around here is a big problem because of how they roost in flocks and the droppings is a great danger to people. The state has been know to take severe actions on private property where they roost--especially in cane breaks--they love them.

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #144  
The birds in Arkansas is being blamed on fireworks but it has just happened in California also???
The fish in the Arkansas River--I have no clue as to what it is. The river flows from the Royal Gorge in Colorado and forms many large lakes also--one in mind is Lake Darnelle at Hot Springs / Little Rock.
It may be God doing these things also.

Arkie Jim didn't some strange swamp critter come from area code 71837?
Population less than 1000 but friendly ?
Our I-30 about to get trucks moving after the storm.
ken

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #147  
I don't think there are very many Navy ships in the Ozark mountains. :) :) :)

That's true but they will develop it on land and then discover it is allergic to salt water, cannot be stabilized on a rolling ship and it will only cost 5 billion to fix it :laughing:

I think Bob is on to something ...
Dave.

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #150  
Breaking news on Yahoo... Seems the Government did have a hand in it, sadly no one in the federal government has a name anymore. Related, the Navy does have a small base in Sugar Grove West Virginia (named the mountain Navy). You would be suprised at what goes on there, every since 911, the once open base is now fully fenced and armed 24/7.

mark