What have you bounced out the bucket and ran over lately

/ What have you bounced out the bucket and ran over lately
My plan is to build a mount for my chainsaw and polesaw. As soon as the temp gets below 90 during the day going to start working on that and a tool box behind the seat too. If I put something in the bucket, good chance I will drop it, scoop it or dump it.

/ What have you bounced out the bucket and ran over lately #12  
if you are bouncing things out of your FEL and running over them you are driving too fast for the terrain - I have been driving tractors for close to 50 yrs and have never bounced anything out of a bucket and ran over it. I have lost dirt and gravel from an overloaded bucket but thats it

/ What have you bounced out the bucket and ran over lately #13  
if you are bouncing things out of your FEL and running over them you are driving too fast for the terrain

+ 1

I've been carrying chain saws, pruning tools, gas cans, leaf blowers, digging tools, and lots more all over my property in the FEL bucket for over 20 years and never bounced anything out.

/ What have you bounced out the bucket and ran over lately #14  
I didnt need to lose anything from the bucket this week. I had the battery hedge trimmer stuffed as securely as can be next to the seat. Sure enough a random branch slid right in there and plucked it quietly away. I saw it was missing a minute later. I was lucky because I only grazed it and broke the handle. $11. and a new ones on the way from ereplacemenparts so I’ll consider it a half win:ashamed:
I’m careful with my stuff too. I’d hate to be one of those raging bull fellas. It would get expensive/ dangerous fast.

/ What have you bounced out the bucket and ran over lately #15  
if you are bouncing things out of your FEL and running over them you are driving too fast for the terrain - I have been driving tractors for close to 50 yrs and have never bounced anything out of a bucket and ran over it. I have lost dirt and gravel from an overloaded bucket but thats it

Guilty as charged. It was a shovel. I have also dumped a chain (not bounced it out) that I forgot I had put there from some other project.

/ What have you bounced out the bucket and ran over lately #16  
I've learned not to carry things in the bucket... yet I still seem to destroy them occasionally anyways.

this ^^^^ it hasn't been recent but I did a number on my Dolmar chain saw not long ago maybe a year . . . swore right then I would try to remember this . . . it did no good I have forgotten more times since. :confused3: :laughing:

/ What have you bounced out the bucket and ran over lately #17  
I can relate to the original poster. Years ago before I bought a chainsaw I forgot about the saw in the bucket and dumped it. Worst part was it was my Dad’s chainsaw. I made a chainsaw mount on that tractor. I have yet to make a mount for my current tractor but it’s on my list to do.

/ What have you bounced out the bucket and ran over lately #18  
Guilty as charged. It was a shovel. I have also dumped a chain (not bounced it out) that I forgot I had put there from some other project.

oh i have dumped something out dont get me wrong - log chain, bucket, shovels, garden tools, landscaping rocks, when i wasnt trying to because i forgot and left something in the bucket from last time i used it.

worst thing i ever did was forgot i hadnt locked the SSQA on my SS with an 84" construction bucket with teeth - parked it in the barn with it in the air and next time i came out, there the bucket was in teh floor and big chunks of concrete broken out where the teeth went in, it would have killed someone if they were under it when it fell

/ What have you bounced out the bucket and ran over lately #19  
Guilty of bouncing stuff out or forgetting about something left in, but fortunately haven’t run over anything - yet.

/ What have you bounced out the bucket and ran over lately #20  
Probably my worst offense, I often mow with bucket off. I’ll rest weedeater across the quick attach and while mowing backwards manage to knock off the weedeater. Wife would kill me if I ran over it as it is her favorite, nice lightweight Maruyama.