What have you bounced out the bucket and ran over lately

/ What have you bounced out the bucket and ran over lately
+ 1

I've been carrying chain saws, pruning tools, gas cans, leaf blowers, digging tools, and lots more all over my property in the FEL bucket for over 20 years and never bounced anything out.

When I'm on my property I never bounce anything out. But at the property I lease to hunt, where I have to travel miles over rough logging roads I'm not always familer with (6000 acres), things happen. Can't trailer my tractor through some of the washes, miles between my food plots and stands. Timber company doesn't maintain the roads unless they go into to cut timber. I'm through with tractor work this year, time to get in a bow stand.

/ What have you bounced out the bucket and ran over lately #22  
Bucket was full of firewood. Put my water jug on top of that. Going up a very steep hill it slid off and I am one water jug short now.
I didn't see it slip (even though it was in plain sight because I was looking off to the side.

Doug in SW IA

/ What have you bounced out the bucket and ran over lately #23  
Gas cans and chainsaws must have a gravity that approaches that of a neutron star. They don't call it a "tractor beam" for nothing.

I'm pretty sure it's been scientifically proven you can set a chainsaw or gas can anywhere in a 10 acre field. Doesn't matter where you set it, it will be in the wrong spot, any vehicle driven within 500 yards of that field will back over that chainsaw or gas can 100% of the time when it turns around to leave.