What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today?
spring snap.png

/ What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today? #14  
Well I gassed up my pickup today fortunately it is gas so it was only $4.29 per gallon,
but diesel was $6.29 a gallon. :mad:

Well I gassed up my pickup today fortunately it is gas so it was only $4.29 per gallon,
but diesel was $6.29 a gallon. :mad:
Diesel here is around 4.89 to 4.99 right now. Cant imagine 6.29.

/ What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today? #17  
$59.06 at Cabelas online today, for 2 boxes of 30-30 ammo. I felt pretty stupid doing it, but it's been at least two years since I've been able to find it at all. I almost bought the maximum amount of 5, but this will last me a while and if it's available again in a couple of weeks I'll probably order a couple more.

/ What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today? #18  
I don't believe I'd be using those to support the weight of anything I cared about. I'd be more inclined to use something like this:

Quick Link stainless steel or zinc in Melbourne Australia ...
I have to agree with you on this.

I paid 4.09$gallon for gas today. Tomorrow though I'm going to get non-ethanol, and suspect that will be much higher.
I don't care, I need it. I'll stick my card into the pump, fill my cans, and not even look at the bill until the end of the month.

$59.06 at Cabelas online today, for 2 boxes of 30-30 ammo. I felt pretty stupid doing it, but it's been at least two years since I've been able to find it at all. I almost bought the maximum amount of 5, but this will last me a while and if it's available again in a couple of weeks I'll probably order a couple more.
Yeah, buckshot around here is like 24.99 for 5.

I don't believe I'd be using those to support the weight of anything I cared about. I'd be more inclined to use something like this:

Quick Link stainless steel or zinc in Melbourne Australia ...
Yeah, Those would not work on the swing set gear I bought. That was what I originally wanted to do. I bought commercial grade swing set equipment but those would not fit with the chains. The links I bought support 400 lbs. each. I think they will hold up ok.
682D6891-2FF7-479E-9A5D-A8E3F6F408CE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.