What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today? #31  
$1500.00 for 6 bags of grass seed

/ What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today?
$1500.00 for 6 bags of grass seed
I got lucky and found a guy on facebook a month ago with 4 bags of 50 lbs. fescue. He was getting out of landscaping. Got it for $ 260.00. Post had not been up 10 minutes and he had people bugging him about it. They were trying to buy scoops of it. lol Grass seed is ridiculous right now.

/ What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today? #33  
I was going to fertilize 10 acres of horse pasture this year….but they want $1,500 per ton. Guess ill pass on that.

/ What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today? #36  
3/4 inch EMT is $12 and change per 10ft length. Owch!

/ What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today? #37  
I was going to fertilize 10 acres of horse pasture this year….but they want $1,500 per ton. Guess ill pass on that.
we used liquid nitrogen this year. Not as expensive as granular

/ What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today? #38  
I got lucky and found a guy on facebook a month ago with 4 bags of 50 lbs. fescue. He was getting out of landscaping. Got it for $ 260.00. Post had not been up 10 minutes and he had people bugging him about it. They were trying to buy scoops of it. lol Grass seed is ridiculous right now.
Bahia 240 per 50#

/ What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today? #39  
If sales drop due to price resistance does that mean prices come down or item no longer available?

Biggest surprise is no more nickel and dime fasteners... a small bag in palm of hand was $20+

In 2012 when I last bought this pump for work... $1400 including tax and freight.

Went to order the same yesterday... manufacturer says only one ready to ship and it is located at warehouse in another state.... just under 5k.

I have always heard the dollar is King but King isn't doing all that great and many retirement funds just took a hit so more expensive with less money.

Fortunate there isn't a lot I need to buy but do have some decks needing repairs... ouch.

/ What Insane/Crazy Price did You Pay Today? #40  
Went to 4 stores yesterday trying to find 5w40 Diesel oil in any brand for spring oil change. Had given up looking for T6, Blaine's website said they had 2 gal jugs in stock of their house brand. Every diesel oil shelf completely empty. So after two months of trying to find 5w40 I decided to give up and skip this spring's oil change. Stopped at O'Reilly's for some other stuff and ask clerk did they happen to have any 5w40 full syn? Leads me back to a picked over shelf with three remaining jugs of T6 on it. $31.95 per gallon, which truly is a fair price right now. I have bought a lot of T6 for 19.95 a gallon less 4.00 per gallon rebate...so just about double price. Saw a five gallon pail of delo a few weeks ago for $229.00☹️

Status
Not open for further replies.