What is some of your Pet Peeve's

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #1,031  
1712155757330.png

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #1,035  
I don't like it when someone gets in your car or truck and all of a sudden they think can change the AC setting and the radio station to their liking.
The last person to try that was left by the side of the road scratching their head...

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #1,036  
We have an entire kitchen drawer full of every kind of interface plug for many devices. The Europeans are right to standardize this sort of thing for charging. Its mind numbing to figure out what interface a device needs. And so many minutes wasted to figure out if its a USB-C, with ability to charge, or run a video out. We have 7 or 8 cables, of USB-C. Some fast charge, some show charge, some can't do video out put. It's really bothersome to not have the right cable. Cause they all look the same out of the drawer.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #1,037  
We have an entire kitchen drawer full of every kind of interface plug for many devices. The Europeans are right to standardize this sort of thing for charging. Its mind numbing to figure out what interface a device needs. And so many minutes wasted to figure out if its a USB-C, with ability to charge, or run a video out. We have 7 or 8 cables, of USB-C. Some fast charge, some show charge, some can't do video out put. It's really bothersome to not have the right cable. Cause they all look the same out of the drawer.
I think USB-C is finally solving this problem, at least for the moment. I'm sure it'll all be thrown into the wind again in 10 years, but for today, all roads seem to be converging on USB-C. Heck, even my latest iPad and iPhone are USB-C, which is the first time I've ever seen Apple join the rest of the world on any interface since the late 1980's.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #1,038  
I don't like it when someone gets in your car or truck and all of a sudden they think can change the AC setting and the radio station to their liking.
The last person to try that was left by the side of the road scratching their head...
Just get in their car when no key in ignition. Turn everything wide open: wiper high, radio full blast, fan high, seat forward, etc.
So when they start it

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #1,039  
So true!👍🏻