What is some of your Pet Peeve's

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #1,021  
Has sound, no picture?
When turning on hold back of one hand touching front of crt (picture tube)...can you feel high voltage? Seriously...no shock hazard...like static electricity.
If not...it doesn't have hv so no picture.
Model #, you could message me.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #1,022  
Im not at moms now but will on my next stop...

Been working a lot of 12 hour shifts this week... 4 am to 4 pm...
Has sound, no picture?
When turning on hold back of one hand touching front of crt (picture tube)...can you feel high voltage? Seriously...no shock hazard...like static electricity.
If not...it doesn't have hv so no picture.
Model #, you could message me.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #1,023  
Pet peeve of mine. Not sure it’s been mentioned in the previous 100 pages, but…
Socket and wrench sets that skips sizes.
Just brought out my old 1/2” 6 point Craftsman socket set yesterday out in the yard, and needed a 14mm. My set goes from 13mm to 15mm🤨
I have an old Craftsman combination wrench set that skips 18mm 🤨

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #1,024  
I have a tendency to remove certain less used and replace with the skipped ones in a set.
Certainly a valid peeve!

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #1,025  
Pet peeve of mine. Not sure it’s been mentioned in the previous 100 pages, but…
Just brought out my old 1/2” 6 point Craftsman socket set yesterday out in the yard, and needed a 14mm. My set goes from 13mm to 15mm🤨
Lowers cost of set, skipping less-commonly used sizes. One good thing about Craftsman is you can order/buy all of those odd sizes they skip, and the part numbering is sequential, so you know it's the number between the two you already have.

But yeah, I'll always buy a complete set over one that skips sizes. Saving a few dollars isn't worth the frustration of realizing you're missing a critical size in the middle of a job on your truck on a Sunday afternoon.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #1,026  
Seems most of the HF socket sets skip 16.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #1,027  
16 and 18mm sockets are becoming more and more common these days. Back in the day you didnot get 16 or 18 mm bolts and 15mm was rare too.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #1,028  
Cigarette lighter adapters which "sort of" fit the receptacle. I often use power inverters in my truck for various things, but get tired of fighting them to get them to work. One day I got mad, ripped the power cord and tossed it out the window into the ditch. Then rather sheepishly got out to retrieve it, only to step into a patch of poison ivy. That power cord likely is still there.
Today I had to quit working as my laptop battery went dead and the inverter doesn't feel like working. I really don't want to hardwire the inverter into somebody else's truck...

Another pet peeve is spell check.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #1,030  
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day
'Til eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you
If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
I'd save every day like a treasure and then
Again, I would spend them with you