What TBN is like today

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / What TBN is like today #11  
Agree with ovrszd and others, I find this a very friendly forum overall compared to others. Agreed, some are a little blunt for my tastes, but it's that way in real life too, so we learn who to ignore and who to seek out. Oftentimes however even the ones I don't care for have some really good information, so I don't put anyone on ignore; been married over 40 years so I am a master at it...:laughing:

OK, that was a joke as I would never do that to my wife and I am not just saying that in case I forget to shut my computer down either.

/ What TBN is like today #12  
When it comes to tractors TBN is among the best information resources out there today, but like most forums it also has... a dark side. :2cents:

/ What TBN is like today #13  
QUOTE:OK, that was a joke as I would never do that to my wife and I am not just saying that in case I forget to shut my computer down either.`'

GREAT recovery,TripleR! That's how we survive all those years! LOL! don-ohio :)^)

/ What TBN is like today #14  
QUOTE:OK, that was a joke as I would never do that to my wife and I am not just saying that in case I forget to shut my computer down either.`'

GREAT recovery,TripleR! That's how we survive all those years! LOL! don-ohio :)^)

You better believe it, I have been with my wife for fifty years, started dating at fifteen and been married forty four and it's not "just' because of my devilish good looks.:laughing:

/ What TBN is like today #15  
We will soon be implementing a google custom search engine so all searches will go through google. It's a far superior search system than our built-in forum search. :thumbsup:

schweet

/ What TBN is like today #16  
   / What TBN is like today #17  
I've been here since the beginning. It always has been a great site. Imagine, it started out as just Kubota's, mainly buying and owning/operating. Back when there was less than 100 members, replies to a question took days, and all was very civilized.

I think it still is awesome. If you consider the diverse forums, and number of people, it is very civilized and friendly here.

My time is here is less on tractors now, more on the other forums. Although, since my first tractor was a Kubota I do look in on Kubota own/operate. And with the New Holland, I check in there.

I like the way it is now. But I still like the Chalkey Cup threads, and Harv's Christmas animation :D

/ What TBN is like today #19  
HaHaHaHaaaa! Yeah,you got skills,I gotta admit!Happy 44!! don-ohio :)^)
You better believe it, I have been with my wife for fifty years, started dating at fifteen and been married forty four and it's not "just' because of my devilish good looks.:laughing:

/ What TBN is like today #20  
As a retired fellow who returned to tractors after an absence of 50 years, this forum has been a blessing. It often leaves me feeling as though we're sitting around a big table in a coffee shop - convivial, chuckling, ribbing each other a bit, but there to help. :thumbsup::applause::wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.