What TBN is like today

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / What TBN is like today #21  
Agree with ovrszd and others, I find this a very friendly forum overall compared to others. Agreed, some are a little blunt for my tastes, but it's that way in real life too, so we learn who to ignore and who to seek out. Oftentimes however even the ones I don't care for have some really good information, so I don't put anyone on ignore; been married over 40 years so I am a master at it...:laughing:

OK, that was a joke as I would never do that to my wife and I am not just saying that in case I forget to shut my computer down either.

Heheheheheheh.... Good save Larry!!!

/ What TBN is like today #22  
Yeah, this place is great. I actually had a post removed and got the obligatory email from the site for something I posted yesterday.

So, I'm sorry for what ever it was (you're not told in the email), and to whomever I offended by whatever I posted. :thumbsup:

/ What TBN is like today #23  
Yeah, this place is great. I actually had a post removed and got the obligatory email from the site for something I posted yesterday.

So, I'm sorry for what ever it was (you're not told in the email), and to whomever I offended by whatever I posted. :thumbsup:

I think your avatar says it all when you got that email. :confused3::laughing:

/ What TBN is like today #25  
but what?:laughing::laughing::cool:

/ What TBN is like today #27  
I actually had a post removed and got the obligatory email from the site for something I posted yesterday.

If you don't get at least one post removed, you haven't been here long enough yet. :laughing:

/ What TBN is like today #28  
To the moon?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.