What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make.

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #151  
   / What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #152  
   / What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #153  
Nah, if you aint happy in 645 hours, I am guessing you aint going to be happy with the treadle.

OK show of hands.. who likes treadle pedal? Who likes side by side? Who is happy withe either? I am in the either camp.

Come to think of it, I believe it would be very easy for a manufacturer to design a treadle peddle that you can rotate 90 degrees and use either way. Turn it one direction (straight up and down), it gives you the standard treadle pedal. Pull a pin to unlock it, rotate it 90deg CW, and you have a side by side. At least, it seems like it wouldn't be that hard for some bright, young mechanical engineer to design one. :laughing:

I personally prefer the side by side.

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #154  
Come to think of it, I believe it would be very easy for a manufacturer to design a treadle peddle that you can rotate 90 degrees and use either way. Turn it one direction (straight up and down), it gives you the standard treadle pedal. Pull a pin to unlock it, rotate it 90deg CW, and you have a side by side. At least, it seems like it wouldn't be that hard for some bright, young mechanical engineer to design one. :laughing:

I personally prefer the side by side.

That is not a bad idea.

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #156  
I really, really would like to see EVERY tractor designed with a Tool Box for spare lynch pins, link pins, shear pins, wrench, etc. Insane to not have an OEM factory tool box on every tractor. I had to mount a 50cal ammo can to carry vital items.

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #157  
I really, really would like to see EVERY tractor designed with a Tool Box for spare lynch pins, link pins, shear pins, wrench, etc. Insane to not have an OEM factory tool box on every tractor. I had to mount a 50cal ammo can to carry vital items.
I agree, a tool box on the brush hog, would solve issue too. HS