What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make.

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #131  
The treadle peddle/side by side hydrostatic control is definitely a polarizing subject. Hence my request to have a choice among all brands.:thumbsup:

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #132  
Having never used a 'side by side' type pedal, I can't say I don't like it. But having used 4 kubotas and a few terramites extensively with the rocker pedal, I think I favor that style. It just seems more intuitive.

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #133  
My biggest problem with the treadle is after a few solid days on the tractor my foot seems to think the F250 should have one too. :duh:

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #134  
My biggest problem with the treadle is after a few solid days on the tractor my foot seems to think the F250 should have one too. :duh:

I know exactly what you are saying. After operating my old 'bota treadle pedal machine hard and heavy all day, then get in my pickup truck and have your heel start shoving on the floorpan to go in reverse. :laughing: A split second later you realize "oh yeah, I gotta move a selector lever to R" What a let down.:laughing:

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #135  
Having had and used both I will choose the side by side every time. I just simply haven't found a treadle I am comfortable with and since my last knee surgery they all seem even worse now than before
I would think that having a choice that can be switched at the dealership would be a very good option for lots of folks but also think I can understand how many folks could use any of them without bother.

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #136  
I have used both. I like the treadle pedal better. It is easier to use while looking backwards. It is easier to use while standing up. It just makes more sense IMO.

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #137  
Side by side but what I would also like to see is a switch that lets you turn off the foot pedals and turn a knob to go faster or slower. This would be instead of the cruise control. At least you would be able to bring your tractor to the same speed every time just by turning a knob to a number on a dial.

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #138  
I have been very happy with my Kioti, that said, I sure wish it had a tool box !
The tires should be loaded from the factory.
I know I'm stretching here, but heater vents on my feet would be nice.:laughing:

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #139  
I'd like to see suspensions on these smaller tractors. You can get them on large Ag tractors and they really help with the ride quality.

These light, short wheel base tractors with small tire footprints are much much rougher than the larger ones. You don't notice it much during a lot of slow task. ie. Loader work, box blading, even mowing. But when you get out and start putting some speed into things like raking hay. Where you are having to double time the baler. No way to slow down baler must not catch rake.

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #140  
So looks like we have some side by side peddle lovers, some treadle peddle lovers, and one guy (me!) that can get along just fine with either..:)