What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make.

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #141  
So looks like we have some side by side peddle lovers, some treadle peddle lovers, and one guy (me!) that can get along just fine with either..:)
I can get along with either, but I like the treadle better.

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #142  
I can get along with either, but I like the side by side better.

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #143  
Somebody get this thread a leash!

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #145  
   / What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #146  
If we are talking a REAL tractor it won't have a treadle pedal or side by side, it will have 85 plus horses and a POWER SHUTTLE! 40 forward speeds 20 reverse to include a creeper gear and electronic/hydraulic hi/lo. Cab, am/fm stereo with Bluetooth and NOAA weather, a/c and heat of course. Rear and mid PTO with 540/750/1000 speeds. Front and rear 3pt with plenty of auxiliary lighting.

At least three, preferably 4 rear remotes, top-n-tilt and plumbed for a grapple with a factory third function. The ability to control the 3 pts from the rear and front of the tractor, 2 chainsaw holders and a toolbox and all these things come standard. Merry Christmas to me!

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #147  
If we are talking a REAL tractor it won't have a treadle pedal or side by side, it will have 85 plus horses and a POWER SHUTTLE! 40 forward speeds 20 reverse to include a creeper gear and electronic/hydraulic hi/lo. Cab, am/fm stereo with Bluetooth and NOAA weather, a/c and heat of course. Rear and mid PTO with 540/750/1000 speeds. Front and rear 3pt with plenty of auxiliary lighting.

At least three, preferably 4 rear remotes, top-n-tilt and plumbed for a grapple with a factory third function. The ability to control the 3 pts from the rear and front of the tractor, 2 chainsaw holders and a toolbox and all these things come standard. Merry Christmas to me!

We will see what we can do!

Santa.

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #148  

When can I pick it up???:thumbsup:

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #149  

I'm imagining this guy laughing at your "real" tractor.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tra...AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559#imgrc=JSsZoo0_JRCVpM:

/ What would you like to see the tractor manufacturers to make. #150  
Would that be safe on my septic field?