What ZD is replacing the discontinued ZD1511 Zero Diesel Turbo Mower ?

/ What ZD is replacing the discontinued ZD1511 Zero Diesel Turbo Mower ? #41  
I actually looked at a single deck, cabbed 1585 I think it was when I bought my 1211. I think I paid $16K for my 1211 and the JD was north of $30K. My only issue with buying a used one is the same old problem. Buying someone's problem child. Sometimes you just have to make the leap. I've been lucky so far.

/ What ZD is replacing the discontinued ZD1511 Zero Diesel Turbo Mower ? #42  
The new ZD1611 with X1505 turbo diesel 1.5 l

Attachments

• IMG_7399.jpeg
    IMG_7399.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 64
   / What ZD is replacing the discontinued ZD1511 Zero Diesel Turbo Mower ? #43  
Was all set to buy a used Deere cabbed with AC 72” mower, but the noise inside the cab was said to be unbearable and the AC unit was kind of just slapped onto the side console. One of out local state parks has one for mowing and the guy who runs it says he doesn’t like it much.

I think Toro makes a cabbed machine with AC too

/ What ZD is replacing the discontinued ZD1511 Zero Diesel Turbo Mower ? #44  
I saw this ZD1611 at the Washington County Fair in Greenwich NY today.
It has common rail & dpf so it’s unknown if problems were resolved.
Who will be the first to give it a try??
I think it was $23k minus $300.00 for cash deal from Salem Equipment.
Big break for cash🙄

/ What ZD is replacing the discontinued ZD1511 Zero Diesel Turbo Mower ? #45  
Messick's video on the ZD1611. Neil also talks about his personal Ferris 40HP gas mower.