What's your dream tractor?

/ What's your dream tractor? #41  
As happy as I am with my Montana I would have to go with the closest current thing to it... an LS R4047.

/ What's your dream tractor? #42  
That is a hard question, with my little place I have all the tractor I really need. I guess I would like to have an old red cub with cultavators to work my garden. That is unless I could buy a bigger place and then........ who knows, depends on the place I got.

/ What's your dream tractor? #44  
The one that's paid for... a few more months and I'll have that dream

/ What's your dream tractor? #46  
My dream tractor doesn't exist. :(
It would be something around the size of my 2320 but with the HP of my tc33da. Unfortunately nobody makes a 30-45 hp tractor in a smaller size. So I'm stuck with only 4.5 acres and 2 tractors...because the big one doesn't fit in the barn or through the thick woods and it's tall and a bit tippy compared to the smaller one on the steep hills. And the little one doesn't have enough horsepower to destump anything bigger than a hosta or lift heavy stuff, etc.
My dream tractor would be smaller/lower and have a least 30-35 hp. And have iMatch or something similar for ease of adding/removing attachments. I don't even care about cabs, sunshades....just something small but powerful that a 5'2" female can use on a heavily wooded, steep hill property and get in and out of barns. Something a small female can do everything that needs to be done without needing multiple machines.

/ What's your dream tractor? #47  
Actually I bought my dream tractors already BX2660, L5030 HSTC and M8540 HDC. But since we are dreaming; Kubota M59, Kubota F3680, John Deere 6030 or 6D, Kubota 5740 HSTC, John Deere 1026 and so on.

You really can't have too many tractors.:)

That's exactly what I keep telling my wife.

/ What's your dream tractor? #48  
MF 1655 w cab and FEL.