What's your dream tractor?

/ What's your dream tractor? #52  
Anything that says Massey Ferguson on it.

/ What's your dream tractor? #53  
Thumbs up on the paid for and still in good working order. I'll take a couple of them.
Can't dream of just one tractor. I'll take the 5045E I just bought plus something around 100 HP with a nice cab, then I want a small articulating skidder to work my wood lot with. Something with 13.6x28 tires on all four corners and not so big I'm tempted to go into competition with the real loggers, maybe 75HP but no more. Then there is backhoe and dozer work I'd like to do like building a pond etc.
I had a Caterpillar 349E show up at work the other day to do some ledge cut scaling and to strip then load out a few thousand yards of ledge. Watching that big butted machine ease through heavy work (400HP- 9 ton counterweight) and you realise that anything you might want to do with a 3PH backhoe on your favorite tractor is probably a waste of time and money.
Cat Products: Products>Machines>Hydraulic Excavators>Large Hydraulic Excavators>349E
Might do it myself anyway with a rented small excavator just to have it be all my project. It is much more satisfying then hiring it done.

/ What's your dream tractor?
It's time I add to my list:
Deere 333D w/full cab, 2 speed, every factory option, heated and cooled seat, roller suspension (not available via Deere) metal tracks with deep lugs - for heavy work
Deere 318D w/full cab, 2 speed, every factory option, heated and cooled seat, grouser tracks, solid tires - for clean up work
Deere 1026R w/H120 FEL, Mid Mower, air ride seat, 3 range transmission, 260 backhoe, 647 tiller - for mowing the lawn and working the garden
Deere 4720 w 400CX FEL, Full cab, air ride seat that's heated and cooled, backhoe off the 110 TLB (painted green of course), Chrome vertical exhaust pipe, R1 tires loaded with weights in the rear wheels, Hydraulic top & tilt, U96 Jake Rake w/ hydraulic top link, MX6 bush hog - For doing the work that needed a larger backhoe, maintaining the neighborhood roads, mowing brush

I think I could do everything on the property with this equipment. :laughing::drool::cool:

/ What's your dream tractor? #55  
My Deere not being a p.o.s.

/ What's your dream tractor? #56  
No dreaming about it. My baby bota. The drawings were taken from one of Jake's post in August 2009. He actually put my tractor on canvas with colored pencils and lead. Thanks Jake ! you made my day.

MissouriThunder MT scetch by jake 1.jpgMT scetch by jake 2.jpg

/ What's your dream tractor? #57  
KUBOTA M100GX

/ What's your dream tractor? #59  
No dreaming about it. My baby bota. The drawings were taken from one of Jake's post in August 2009. He actually put my tractor on canvas with colored pencils and lead. Thanks Jake ! you made my day.

MissouriThunderView attachment 272371View attachment 272372

Sometimes people will always want something better (I find myself in this category sometimes :laughing:) It's nice to hear your happy with what you have, I admire that! :thumbsup:

/ What's your dream tractor? #60  
Hi all

I'd like one of the New Holland NH2 hydrogen powered tractors and the onsite photovoltaic powered H2 generator to create the 2 from rain water.

Mike