When is the last time you had rain and how much?

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #61  
I'm sincerely glad that those of You that haven't received much rainfall, are finally getting some much needed rain. We have had record rainfall. After no rain for 8 days, we are now getting more rain.

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #62  
After a long dry spell that just about dried up all our ponds, we got 2.5" yesterday and it was a good rain, slow and steady. Much of it soaked in but we got enough run off to fill the creek back up. We have a little creek that is 2-6' wide and a couple feet deep that we have a couple of dams build on to hold the water year round as long as it rains occasionally. Most of it had dried up and many fish had died in the deep holes as the water disappeared. The ponds gained about a foot of water in them but are still down about 3-4 feet from full.

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #63  
It's raining right now. Has been all day. Expecting about an inch total. It's been a wet summer this year. Watershed is just below spring melt levels now!

Last summer was a different story. June, July and August were the driest on record for our area. Good to see the water back up. Have to wear boots to hunt the swamp this November.

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #64  
We picked up .58 yesterday for the month the total is 2.25 and for the year 10.45 we had a good monsoon season at least for around here.:thumbsup:

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #65  
I wanted to paint the House today but I cant cause its been raining since last night. Murphy's Law.

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #66  
stopped raining here about 4 this aft... we got about 1.7 inches.
saw on the 6PM news that London Ontario area got over 4 inches, all since last evening.

Pete

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #67  
we had storms come thru Friday afternoon and night 3/4 inch of rain.

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #68  
I wanted to paint the House today but I cant cause its been raining since last night. Murphy's Law.

Ditto that. Was supposed to work on staining the north side of my parents house today. Dad has been working alot of OT on saturdays. He finally got one off, and we got ~2.5" of rain over night.

On the plus side, my big pond is back to full covering half of the rocks I placed as planned, and the small little pond in the woods filled up nice:thumbsup:

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #69  

Ditto that. Was supposed to work on staining the north side of my parents house today. Dad has been working alot of OT on saturdays. He finally got one off, and we got ~2.5" of rain over night.

On the plus side, my big pond is back to full covering half of the rocks I placed as planned, and the small little pond in the woods filled up nice:thumbsup:

/ When is the last time you had rain and how much? #70  
The neighbor was going to have his fall family party Fri-Sat. We put the brush forks on the loader (forgot the photo) and yesterday morning dumped him a big pile of wood for the camp fire right before it started raining. The sun came out this AM and they are making up for lost time tonight. :)