Which animals you think you could beat in a fight

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #83  
Tale or Tail? 🧞‍♂️
…sure… sounds totally believable, a guy killed a healthy adult grizzly bear in a fight by biting it’s jugular vein.
I’m not one to get distracted, by facts of them having 2 jugular veins, a thick hide that dull human teeth would have a hard time even penetrating, or the fact that the human jaw doesn’t open up wide enough to allow our teeth to contact a diameter the size of a grizzly’s neck…, the bear staying still for the guy to go for the kill bite on it’s neck….🙄
I’ve seen people who can’t even bite into a large apple because it contacts their nose and chin….
but ya still gotta believe it. Of course there were no witnesses. 😁
1710516458310.png

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #85  
…sure… sounds totally believable, a guy killed a healthy adult grizzly bear in a fight by biting it’s jugular vein.
I’m not one to get distracted, by facts of them having 2 jugular veins, a thick hide that dull human teeth would have a hard time even penetrating, or the fact that the human jaw doesn’t open up wide enough to allow our teeth to contact a diameter the size of a grizzly’s neck…, the bear staying still for the guy to go for the kill bite on it’s neck….🙄
I’ve seen people who can’t even bite into a large apple because it contacts their nose and chin….
but ya still gotta believe it. Of course there were no witnesses. 😁
View attachment 857288
I could kill one if he choked to death on some body part.... :ROFLMAO:

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #88  
Carry a big stick ?