Who Listens to a Stereo in their Cab'd Tractor?

/ Who Listens to a Stereo in their Cab'd Tractor? #51  
Different strokes for different folks. No one is better than the other, for everyone. Preferences vary.

I usually wear one sound-blocking earbud, so I can have an audiobook or podcast going in one ear, while the other is free to hear what's happening around me. I guess I have one foot in each camp.

/ Who Listens to a Stereo in their Cab'd Tractor? #52  
The 3m Worktunes work great in any number of places for reducing ambient noise and let me listen to anything I can on my phone. There‘s not a lot on radio for me these days…

I have the same bluetoothe headphones. I listen to podcasts or youtube while on my zero turn or tractor.

I carry my cell phone in a fanny pack because I don't want my phone dropping out of the holder in the tractor or zero turn and the fanny pack protects the phone from dust and debris.

/ Who Listens to a Stereo in their Cab'd Tractor? #53  
We use wireless Bluetooth speakers for the most part at our place. I haven't sprung for really nice ones yet.

As far as tractors are concerned, I like to keep an ear on my equipment/machines when they're running. There have been many times when a noise will tell me there's a problem before it gets really bad. I worry that I will miss that warning noise with a stereo on. Examples: bearings, belts, gears, air, squeaks, rattles, ticks, etc.

I've had old junk vehicles in the past that I'd just turn the stereo up so I didn't have to listen to the bad noises until they finally broke LOL.

/ Who Listens to a Stereo in their Cab'd Tractor? #54  
When I was younger, I thought it was silly to spend the extra money on buying a cabbed tractor. Who needs AC if you are just sitting on the machine? Now that I have a cabbed tractor, I understand why people spend the extra money. Until you have experienced the difference, it's impossible to understand how much better you feel after several hours of tractor work during the heat of Summer. Right now, I'm using the open station tractors more then the cabbed one, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate my cabbed tractor. It's my favorite for a very big reason!!!! It's more comfortable and I feel great after hours of using it. I can't say that for the open station tractors. Their advantage is getting on and off of it for those types of projects.