Who rides a motorcycle?

/ Who rides a motorcycle? #11  
I have been riding since I was 16. Current bike is a '98 GL1500SE.

Pictures below taken last year on the "Tail of the Dragon"

Attachments

• img_7405 (Large).jpg
    img_7405 (Large).jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 99
  • img_7923 (Large).jpg
    img_7923 (Large).jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 91
  • img_7924 (Large).jpg
    img_7924 (Large).jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 114
   / Who rides a motorcycle? #13  
I ride one of these

Attachments

• IMG_2331 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_2331 (Medium).jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 150
   / Who rides a motorcycle? #14  
I used to enjoy riding motorcycles, but sold my last one 21 years ago. I've had a 250cc Zundapp, 305cc Yamaha, 400cc Honda, 650cc Honda Silver Hawk, 1200cc Honda Aspencade, and R80RT BMW, in that order. I never went more that 50 miles from home on a bike until I got the Aspencade. I made a couple of trips from Dallas to Port Aransas on it, and I went from Dallas to Quantico, VA, for a 10 week training course, and on weekends from New Jersey into Pennsylvania, etc. On the BMW, I made one trip from Dallas to Colorado Springs, CO, and on the return trip, made a little side trip up Pike's Peak. They're a lot of fun, but incredibly dangerous. I figure I was just fortunate to never get hurt much by a bike.:D

/ Who rides a motorcycle? #15  
Been riding everyday for over 40 years now. Have three long range hard enduro KTM Adventure Bikes.

Current ride is a dual sport KTM 690E:

attachment.php

/ Who rides a motorcycle? #16  
I have a KTM 250XCW, my son (10) rides a KTM 65SX and my wife rides a KTM 200XCW, all two-strokes. My son and I race the local desert series. Here is a few pics of me from a ride early this spring in the mountains:

charlz1.jpg

charlz2.jpg

charlz3.jpg

/ Who rides a motorcycle? #17  
I never had any desire to do any racing, but trail riding off road, a little minor hill climbing, and such were a great way to spend a nice day. That looks like some pretty places to ride.

/ Who rides a motorcycle? #18  
I used to enjoy riding motorcycles, but sold my last one 21 years ago. I've had a 250cc Zundapp, 305cc Yamaha, 400cc Honda, 650cc Honda Silver Hawk, 1200cc Honda Aspencade, and R80RT BMW, in that order. I never went more that 50 miles from home on a bike until I got the Aspencade. I made a couple of trips from Dallas to Port Aransas on it, and I went from Dallas to Quantico, VA, for a 10 week training course, and on weekends from New Jersey into Pennsylvania, etc. On the BMW, I made one trip from Dallas to Colorado Springs, CO, and on the return trip, made a little side trip up Pike's Peak.
They're a lot of fun, but incredibly dangerous.
I figure I was just fortunate to never get hurt much by a bike.:D
That's the only thing that kept me from ever owning one.

/ Who rides a motorcycle? #19  
A couple of pics from a trip a group of us took out west a few years ago. Mine is the yellow Goldwing.

Mark

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 100
  • bike1.jpg
    bike1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 100
   / Who rides a motorcycle? #20  
I ride one of these

Nice 750 Vulcans. I had a 700 Vulcan for a year or two. I thought it was a great bike. The suspension and mid range power were much better than I had anticipated. They are very capable motorcycles. Mine had a frame mounted fairing on it when I bought it. I removed it and had to find a headlight for the bike. I installed a large 7 inch light from a 750 Honda. I had to cut down the back of the housing a little to clear the instrument cluster. The final result was great. I still have the fairing somewhere in one of my barns.