Why Don't You Guys Finish What You Start?

/ Why Don't You Guys Finish What You Start? #31  
When I post something, it seems to finish the thread for good. I should change my name to "Threadinator".

/ Why Don't You Guys Finish What You Start? #32  
2manyrocks said:
When I post something, it seems to finish the thread for good. I should change my name to "Threadinator".

The wife says that the correct name is "thread killer".

/ Why Don't You Guys Finish What You Start? #33  
Nothing I fix stays fixed so I am always refixing the stuff I already fixed. :D

/ Why Don't You Guys Finish What You Start? #34  
My response can be best summarized by a t-shirt I once saw that read, "I don't finish anythi..."

But on a different note, I should probably go back and update some of the ancient threads I've started. :rolleyes:

/ Why Don't You Guys Finish What You Start? #35  
I think the flip side of this is folks who post project from start to finish with pics and detailed explaination of what happened all at once. Kind of ruins it for me, and I've probably done the same thing. Then you have the "Master Posters", who post just enough to peak your interest, keep your attention, and spread it out like a good novel or movie (Eddie, 3rrl, and Wroughtn Harv come to mind). But, like some have said, as long as there is info in there that we can use, that's what counts.

/ Why Don't You Guys Finish What You Start? #36  
Hey Ralph,

The thread you started below doesn't seem to be finished. Did you ever find a used ROPS or did you go ahead and get a new one? Come on, don't leave us hanging!?!:) :D :D :)

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/yanmar/112128-will-john-deere-1050-rops.html

I'm joking with you!;) I agree with Eddie in the fact that the ideas seem to be more inspiring than whether or not they worked for a particular problem.

Just my thoughts,
Mud

/ Why Don't You Guys Finish What You Start? #37  
Sometimes I have so many projects going on that I've forgotten what I ...
What was I talking about?:confused:

With regards to what EddieWalker posted on the first page. I've found that the people offended by comments in a thred are the people responding to a thred and not necessarily the person posting the initial thred, their looking for answers. It's one thing to have a stance on a top and another to be open to what someone else thinks. Just be prepared to have the facts to support what you've posted in a controversial thred. For example.......Oil.:eek:

/ Why Don't You Guys Finish What You Start? #38  
Ralph,
I live just up the road in Montesano. Hope you have something to push snow.
Randall

/ Why Don't You Guys Finish What You Start? #39  
If there weren't different ways of doing things, there wouldn't be much to discuss and it would be pretty boring, too, wouldn't it?

/ Why Don't You Guys Finish What You Start? #40  
Kendrick said:
The next person who chastises me for necroposting gets a mud pie :cool:

"Necroposting", yet another word that I am just going to have to work into a conversation.