Why would anybody want a Hummer?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #21  
<font color="blue"> Gosh Mike, sometimes we think alike</font>
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

When people state that others buy things like H1s simply as a status symbol, they have too much money, etc. it's more a reflection of why they'd buy one than anything else.

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #22  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( They don't have to be rich, believe in ghosts, have diabetes, refuse to use a cellphone while driving, dispise Mexico, or care about the price of gas in their town.

By the way, did you ever figure out what the cheapest city to retire in is? )</font>

Nicely done. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #23  
Gatorboy,

I'm fairly new to this site but I have noticed that just about every time you respond to any thread it is either with quite a bit of arrogance or all out rudeness. and god forbid someone not know how to attach a picture or something computer related.
My mom always told my that if i didn't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. If we all would just adhere to that advice the world would be a lot nicer place to live. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #24  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Why would anybody want a Hummer????? )</font>

Why would people be concerned about what other people want, allocate their resources to purchase, or choose to drive? Oh, and Monica is not my type. But I suppose some people like her. Is that any different than a vehicle choice? Black hair, red hair, or blonde? Hummer, Excursion, Range Rover or Escalade? Colt 45, 9mm, 38 Special or 40S&W? New Holland, John Deere or Case Farmall?

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #25  
<font color="blue"> ( I'm fairly new to this site but I have noticed that just about every time you respond to any thread it is either with quite a bit of arrogance or all out rudeness. ) </font>

Some may say they view my posts as right on target with a bit of humor mixed in. But if you perceive it differently, I can't help that.

<font color="blue"> ( ... and god forbid someone not know how to attach a picture or something computer related. ) </font>

I think there are quite a few people that don't know how to do this and if you consider it rude for me to help others out, then I guess you have a poor opinion of teachers.

I do many times however, take a different take on things rather than joining in the line of sheep and preaching to the choir.

What I do find interesting is how I am perceived based on my profile picture. I have changed it over the course of the years and I have only gotten negative comments from other's when my cigar smoking picture is used. This is very intriging. My style is no different today as it was back in 2001.

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #26  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
I do many times however, take a different take on things rather than joining in the line of sheep and preaching to the choir. )</font>

baaa baaa oink

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #27  
I've often desired to get ahold of a vietnam era Jeep in good running order. That way, I wouldn't worry about scraching the paint.

ron

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #28  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I think there are quite a few people that don't know how to do this and if you consider it rude for me to help others out, then I guess you have a poor opinion of teachers.)</font>

First, please do not assume you know anything about me.
It is not the fact that you help people when asking a computer question. it is the fact that you talk down to them and try to make them feel inferior to you. Thankfully none of my teachers did that to me.

Also, I could really care less what picture you put in your signature. Are you insinuating that the cigar picture is intimidating?

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #29  
Gatorboy wrote: </font><font color="blue" class="small">(
What I do find interesting is how I am perceived based on my profile picture. I have changed it over the course of the years and I have only gotten negative comments from other's when my cigar smoking picture is used. This is very intriging. My style is no different today as it was back in 2001. )</font>

I have only been in rear end collisions in cars that did not have an NRA sticker on the back end. After being hit 3 times from behind, I now have NRA stickers or license plate frames on every car I own. It seems to work. My driving style is no different than it was back in 2001.

RonR wrote: </font><font color="blue" class="small">(
I've often desired to get ahold of a vietnam era Jeep in good running order. That way, I wouldn't worry about scraching the paint. )</font>

Ron have you considred a Pinzgauer? Those are awesome, more capable than a Jeep, and you don't have to worry about scratching the paint on them either.

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #30  
<font color="blue"> ( First, please do not assume you know anything about me. ) </font>

Good advice, now practice what you preach! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.