Why would anybody want a Hummer?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #31  
I know a guy with a earliy 70's Ford Bronco for sale. Almost stock. Its the orangish colored one. I always liked those early Broncos. The dark green being my color choice.

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #32  
I know a guy with a earliy 70's Ford Bronco for sale. Almost stock. Its the orangish colored one. I always liked those early Broncos. The dark green being my color choice.

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #33  
<font color="blue"> ( I always liked those early Broncos ) </font>

I'd like to see Ford, GM, etc. come out with new models that look exactly like the old classic ones. For example, Ford has redesigned the Mustang to be a modern looking late 60's model. Why not make one that looks almost exactly like a '65? How about Chevy making a duplicate to the 1970 Camaro? Dodge with a 1968 Charger?

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #34  
<font color="blue"> ( I always liked those early Broncos ) </font>

I'd like to see Ford, GM, etc. come out with new models that look exactly like the old classic ones. For example, Ford has redesigned the Mustang to be a modern looking late 60's model. Why not make one that looks almost exactly like a '65? How about Chevy making a duplicate to the 1970 Camaro? Dodge with a 1968 Charger?

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #35  
Dave,

How about the new Toyota FJ Cruiser, with styling based on the original Land Cruiser, but built on the 4Runner chassis?

photo_18.jpg

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #36  
Dave,

How about the new Toyota FJ Cruiser, with styling based on the original Land Cruiser, but built on the 4Runner chassis?

photo_18.jpg

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #37  
I love the classic Ford Mustang look. I just wish it had the 1960's price too! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Not to change topics, but I remember when I was 17 wanting a V8 and some raw power. Buddy of mine had a 69 Chevelle SS. Loved that car. We used to drool at the new Corvette's and always wondered why the Corvette seemed to be marketed to 17 year olds, and guys in their 40's were driving them. Now I know why! We never grow up! hahahaaa!

Joe

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #38  
I love the classic Ford Mustang look. I just wish it had the 1960's price too! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Not to change topics, but I remember when I was 17 wanting a V8 and some raw power. Buddy of mine had a 69 Chevelle SS. Loved that car. We used to drool at the new Corvette's and always wondered why the Corvette seemed to be marketed to 17 year olds, and guys in their 40's were driving them. Now I know why! We never grow up! hahahaaa!

Joe

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #39  
<font color="blue"> I'd like to see Ford, GM, etc. come out with new models that look exactly like the old classic ones. For example, Ford has redesigned the Mustang to be a modern looking late 60's model. Why not make one that looks almost exactly like a '65? How about Chevy making a duplicate to the 1970 Camaro? Dodge with a 1968 Charger? </font>

How about Chrysler bringing back an AMC division with models that look exactly like a 1971 Gremlin, a 1974 Matador, and a 1977 Pacer? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #40  
<font color="blue"> I'd like to see Ford, GM, etc. come out with new models that look exactly like the old classic ones. For example, Ford has redesigned the Mustang to be a modern looking late 60's model. Why not make one that looks almost exactly like a '65? How about Chevy making a duplicate to the 1970 Camaro? Dodge with a 1968 Charger? </font>

How about Chrysler bringing back an AMC division with models that look exactly like a 1971 Gremlin, a 1974 Matador, and a 1977 Pacer? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.