Why would anybody want a Hummer?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #71  
Bob, can not resist. Red head, in a hummer with a .357 on the seat and she has my undivided attention................OK, truth now, the red head will do it for me more that any other. The hummer and .357 are optional..............back to reality.! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #72  
Bob, can not resist. Red head, in a hummer with a .357 on the seat and she has my undivided attention................OK, truth now, the red head will do it for me more that any other. The hummer and .357 are optional..............back to reality.! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #73  
Gator, I like the cigar smoking photo, shows I am not the ugliest person on this site...............LOL. And I know binary too....................at least out to 128 bit for IP work.

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #74  
Gator, I like the cigar smoking photo, shows I am not the ugliest person on this site...............LOL. And I know binary too....................at least out to 128 bit for IP work.

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #75  
See I knew I liked your ideas. Old muscle cars were the bomb and they still look great, even today, new or original. I would love to have a 65 stang, 68 cam, and 68 dodge super bee!

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #76  
See I knew I liked your ideas. Old muscle cars were the bomb and they still look great, even today, new or original. I would love to have a 65 stang, 68 cam, and 68 dodge super bee!

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #77  
First site I thought this was a "new" dodge. GM get closer to the camaro and you got it made.............also says a lot for the charger, way more cool than camaro, IMHO

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #78  
First site I thought this was a "new" dodge. GM get closer to the camaro and you got it made.............also says a lot for the charger, way more cool than camaro, IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.