Why would anybody want a Hummer?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #51  
Rich is when your money works for you instead of you working for it.

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #52  
Rich is when your money works for you instead of you working for it.

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #53  
both should be happening constantly, rich or not, and the H1 should be gone.

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #54  
both should be happening constantly, rich or not, and the H1 should be gone.

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #55  
Very Good Mike, I think you have it nailed. Now all I need to do is make it happen more effectively then I can be "rich" too!

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #56  
Very Good Mike, I think you have it nailed. Now all I need to do is make it happen more effectively then I can be "rich" too!

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #57  
Gatorboy, I have seen some prototyped oneson the auto shows on tv.. The Speed channel I think it was... Of 2 different styles of Camaro's that are thro backs...

Here is the a story on the New 2007 Camaro

heres a pic of it I hope
2007Camaro.jpg

and the Z: this i think, is photshoped...
2007camaroz28.sized.jpg

If you beg. they might... build it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

as for the Hummer mmmmm... If I had money to blow yeah maybe... an H2...The H3 is basicaly a Explorer sized SUV with similar fuel specs and if I remeber is due out in a 5cylinder desiel... next yr... I did the lighting controls in the knoxville tn store...

HAd some time to look at all 3 can see why some woulsd like them... Me for a more realitic multiperpose truck I would prefer something along a F250 crew cab...

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #58  
Gatorboy, I have seen some prototyped oneson the auto shows on tv.. The Speed channel I think it was... Of 2 different styles of Camaro's that are thro backs...

Here is the a story on the New 2007 Camaro

heres a pic of it I hope
2007Camaro.jpg

and the Z: this i think, is photshoped...
2007camaroz28.sized.jpg

If you beg. they might... build it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

as for the Hummer mmmmm... If I had money to blow yeah maybe... an H2...The H3 is basicaly a Explorer sized SUV with similar fuel specs and if I remeber is due out in a 5cylinder desiel... next yr... I did the lighting controls in the knoxville tn store...

HAd some time to look at all 3 can see why some woulsd like them... Me for a more realitic multiperpose truck I would prefer something along a F250 crew cab...

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #59  
1971 gremlin??? did they make them back then??

I wouldn't mind seeing an amx but it would have to have an engine made solely for the amx. I know your your kidding but....

/ Why would anybody want a Hummer????? #60  
1971 gremlin??? did they make them back then??

I wouldn't mind seeing an amx but it would have to have an engine made solely for the amx. I know your your kidding but....

Status
Not open for further replies.