Work platform

/ Work platform #21  
   / Work platform #22  
It is sturdy enough and the guardrails feel sturdy too. Had it for years, lent it out to a neighbor who like it also. It folds up about 6 inches wide and I roll it into a space between the container and the garage wall where it quietly waits for the next use.

Is that your Amazon review with the photos?

/ Work platform #23  
Is that your Amazon review with the photos?
I don't typically include photos with Amazon reviews. Honestly it has been a safe and very functional platform for the money... Honestly think I got mine at HF years ago. Same item.

/ Work platform #24  
   / Work platform #25  
I don't typically include photos with Amazon reviews. Honestly it has been a safe and very functional platform for the money... Honestly think I got mine at HF years ago. Same item.

That's crazy; the review was by a Kubota owner who purchased the cage as a base to start with and modified it as needed.

/ Work platform #26  
Do you think you could attach a 2x4 wood railing to the pallet.
I think attaching uprights to the pallet so they don't wiggle around would be the challenge. I'd probably try threaded iron pipe of around 1 1/2" size, or else those cast aluminum fittings for creating railings. I'd use flanges on the bottom and maybe something to spread the force, like, say, 6" square aluminum plates. I guess that would turn out pretty well -- it's not like I'm going to lean hard on the railings to extend my reach! But I have other more pressing projects....

/ Work platform #27  
I think attaching uprights to the pallet so they don't wiggle around would be the challenge. I'd probably try threaded iron pipe of around 1 1/2" size, or else those cast aluminum fittings for creating railings. I'd use flanges on the bottom and maybe something to spread the force, like, say, 6" square aluminum plates. I guess that would turn out pretty well -- it's not like I'm going to lean hard on the railings to extend my reach! But I have other more pressing projects....
I think I will go buy one of those plastic pallets and see if it can be done. If not I stlll have a nice pallet to put more junk on.. Winner either way.

/ Work platform #28  
Just strapped one of the wood totes to the witch ( the machine ! ) Handy for stringing lights !
1704502848679.jpeg