Worst Words you Want Too Hear

/ Worst Words you Want Too Hear #11  
The best words that you want to hear:
I have the money that I owe you!

I wouldn't know- haven't ever heard those words :p

/ Worst Words you Want Too Hear #12  
Prom gown I wouldn't worry to much,it's the next gown in her walk of life...Wedding gown.

/ Worst Words you Want Too Hear #13  
nah, very simple

go buy a very expensive beautiful gown,

let her take the picture,,
then,

darn, don't quite fit just right,
leave the tags on,

return the next day!
hehe

:D

Good Mornin Dutch,'
Now thats my kind of thinkin ! ;) Wheww good thing I dont have any daughters ! :)

/ Worst Words you Want Too Hear #14  
mornin scott,

me either,
but oldest son is slated to get married next aug,
and my fiancee has a daughter just into college,
these proms, and dances, etc are out of control!
all big $$$$$$$$$

did i say fiancee???
eeeeeeeeeeek

:eek:

/ Worst Words you Want Too Hear #15  
The best words that you want to hear:
I have the money that I owe you!
I wouldn't know- haven't ever heard those words :p
I have heard it once, I bought a trailer hitch from a guy at church, he was asking $75, I gave him $80 but he only had $2 in change on him, he gave me that and I forgot about it. A few months later he stopped me in the hall at church and said I think I owe you some money, it was only $3 but I was impressed that he remembered it (I certainly hadn't).

Aaron Z

/ Worst Words you Want Too Hear #16  
I feel your pain, I have 16 year old twins so I get get hit twice every time. Home coming in the fall, prom in the spring, can't wear the same thing twice. And now they are driving.:eek:

/ Worst Words you Want Too Hear #17  
With guys, it's easy, all you do is rent a tux. But girls have to have a different outfit for every event. There should be an ebay style clothes exchange where you can exchange once-worn outfits with someone across the country who is the same size and everyone would have a "new" outfit. :)

/ Worst Words you Want Too Hear #18  
mornin scott,

and my fiancee has a daughter just into college,

did i say fiancee???
eeeeeeeeeeek

:eek:

Mornin Dutch,
:D Those harsh Ny winters must be gettin to you buddy ! :D
What you be thinkin ? :confused:

With guys, it's easy, all you do is rent a tux. But girls have to have a different outfit for every event. There should be an ebay style clothes exchange where you can exchange once-worn outfits with someone across the country who is the same size and everyone would have a "new" outfit. :)

Mornin Dudley,
Excellent idea ! :)

/ Worst Words you Want Too Hear #19  
....should be an ebay style clothes exchange where you can exchange once-worn outfits with someone across the country who is the same size and everyone would have a "new" outfit.

My wife had a friend who had a business where ladies were exchanging more expensive clothes. She can't remember the name of it, but it was sort of like a membership co-op. Some kid at the prom would say---"I wore that last year...." and then it wouldn't be good enough.

/ Worst Words you Want Too Hear #20  
She was picked to have her photos posted in the mall... not the usual pictures that my son had a few years ago. He didn't get a class ring also, I did and never wore it, my sister did and never wore it... Class rings are big money now days when we can not afford it! Kid is not going to enter her senior year in debt for a class ring but thats what the co. want! Get the parent to sign and you'r on the hook!

mark

Mark,
Oh man, pony up for the ring. She'll wear it for a couple years, then it'll be a keepsake to be forever cherished. There are cheaper options than gold or platinum out there.

It could be worse...a positive prego test would be haunting!!!!!!

Podunk