Worst Words you Want Too Hear

/ Worst Words you Want Too Hear #31  
Can't you rent a prom gown ? I sure hope you've noticed how she's changed over the past 5 or 6 years. Some fathers wake up way too late to change their daughter's destiny. I'd call the dress LEVERAGE.

/ Worst Words you Want Too Hear #32  
Spend the money and don't be a tightwad. That little girl will be grown and gone before you know it. Then you will always have the happy memories and pix...trust me, it will be one of your very best investments.

Family always comes first in this household. That's why I am still pitching a tent on my farm while my daughter is at Mizzou and my son is at boarding school in Idaho.

Everytime I meet someone with a little kid I say the same thing; Enjoy the kid because he/she is already grown up and gone and you don't realize it.

I think anyone with a grown up child can see my point, it all went by so fast!

/ Worst Words you Want Too Hear #33  
Man, if that was the worst words I hear, I would be ecstatic. My daughter just bought her own Gown, something like $500 +, Not sure how much of it I paid for.

Worst words I could imagine hearing are, Sir, you need to get your child to St. Judes, I hope I never hear those words and have the utmost of sympathy for those that do.

Second worst would be, we did all we could, but could not save your family.

Man, I hate to be such a downer, but I suggest you go buy her the dress she loves the most, take her out and celebrate, you may not always have that chance.

/ Worst Words you Want Too Hear #34  
Man, if that was the worst words I hear, I would be ecstatic. My daughter just bought her own Gown, something like $500 +, Not sure how much of it I paid for.

Worst words I could imagine hearing are, Sir, you need to get your child to St. Judes, I hope I never hear those words and have the utmost of sympathy for those that do.

Second worst would be, we did all we could, but could not save your family.

Man, I hate to be such a downer, but I suggest you go buy her the dress she loves the most, take her out and celebrate, you may not always have that chance.

Excellent points. I use my approach because it makes them into better adults.