Would You Stick Your Finger Into a Table Saw Running at Speed?

/ Would You Stick Your Finger Into a Table Saw Running at Speed? #41  
Still turns the stomach, but it is amazing. Would I try it with my finger, ummm.....no

lol same here. At first I couldn't look at the part where he stuck his finger by the blade. After a few times replaying it I was able to watch it once I was sure he didn't get it cut off.

But no way would I stick my finger into a table saw blade or any blade for that matter.

Chad

/ Would You Stick Your Finger Into a Table Saw Running at Speed? #42  
man, i been avoiding this thread. figuring it was about some ugly moment. but now that i saw the videos not so bad!

the title combined with the first line of the first post. (chain saw + finger) *arghs*

/ Would You Stick Your Finger Into a Table Saw Running at Speed? #43  
I think the saw stop is great technology. If I am ever in the market for a high net table saw it would make my short list. I think the technology really makes sense in school wood shops (if there are any left), and in business owned shops. The liabity and potential workmans comp alone makes the saw stop worth the extra cost.

/ Would You Stick Your Finger Into a Table Saw Running at Speed? #44  
We seem to all know people with missing fingers or parts of fingers from saws. It sure is good technology.

/ Would You Stick Your Finger Into a Table Saw Running at Speed? #45  
We all hate lawyers until we need one. TractorByNet members are quick to recommend getting legal counsel when there are property line disputes, defective product issues and a host of others. We even recommend legal help on divorce and child custody issues.

In a perfect world we would just make a good argument to other party and he or she would see the wisdom of our thinking and agree with us. Case closed. But since we don't live in a perfect world there needs to be a way to resolve our disputes with one another. I too wish that lawyers and courts weren't necessary as they surely add costs to our daily life.

Remember, it wasn't the "dream team" lawyers that got O.J. Simpson acquitted, it was a "jury of our peers" that gave the not guilty decision. The crafty lawyers and their shifty ways of arguing the points may have confused the jury at times but the jury could have convicted the man of murder, but they didn't. The system is clearly flawed and I agree that the party with more money often times is more successful in a courtroom. But the common man would have no chance in a dispute with a large corporation without some help from someone trained in the workings of the law.