Yanmar YFL-186 Loader Valve/Cylinder rebuild kit

/ Yanmar YFL-186 Loader Valve/Cylinder rebuild kit #1  

odiebob

Tractor
JD 4400 w/430 loader Yanmar 186D Yanmar YM146 with mower Wheel horse 1276 with tiller
Hello all,
I have a Yanmar YM186D tractor with a Yanmar YFL-186 Loader
I need a Loader control valve and a seal kit to rebuild a cylinder. Anybody replaced one and have
some ideas that work well or part numbers that may help. Also this loader is not running off separate pump
mounted in front of crankshaft. It was converted to use transmission hydraulic pressure.
I have talked to Woods and really didn't get anywhere unless I have part numbers.
I have contacted Yanmar and don't expect too much since it's a 1980.
Thank You,
Bob

/ Yanmar YFL-186 Loader Valve/Cylinder rebuild kit #2  
Member Lens12 is who you should ask. He's in Dixon. He would be a good man and talk to!

/ Yanmar YFL-186 Loader Valve/Cylinder rebuild kit
I will reach out to him. I'm near Byron so very close. Thank You and happy new year!

/ Yanmar YFL-186 Loader Valve/Cylinder rebuild kit #4  
Hello all,
I have a Yanmar YM186D tractor with a Yanmar YFL-186 Loader
I need a Loader control valve and a seal kit to rebuild a cylinder. Anybody replaced one and have
some ideas that work well or part numbers that may help. Also this loader is not running off separate pump
mounted in front of crankshaft. It was converted to use transmission hydraulic pressure.
I have talked to Woods and really didn't get anywhere unless I have part numbers.
I have contacted Yanmar and don't expect too much since it's a 1980.
Thank You,
Bob
Bob,
Most Yanmar USA people are vacation till the start of the New Year. Remarkably they are supporting your machine with what inventory is available. So hang in there.
The YTOG doesn't have loader manuals, save just the YFL-1075.

Is that Schaffer tractor Len?

/ Yanmar YFL-186 Loader Valve/Cylinder rebuild kit #6  
I will reach out to him. I'm near Byron so very close. Thank You and happy new year!
Hey, I'm up here in Beloit. So were are close.

/ Yanmar YFL-186 Loader Valve/Cylinder rebuild kit #7  
Oh
Bob,
Most Yanmar USA people are vacation till the start of the New Year. Remarkably they are supporting your machine with what inventory is available. So hang in there.
The YTOG doesn't have loader manuals, save just the YFL-1075.
Oh yes I know there is lot's of people on holiday break including me. I'm not in a hurry just trying to reach out to as many sources as I can to solve the parts mystery.

I appreciate that Carey. I will call them in new year