Yanmar YFL-186 Loader Valve/Cylinder rebuild kit

/ Yanmar YFL-186 Loader Valve/Cylinder rebuild kit #12  
Oh

Oh yes I know there is lot's of people on holiday break including me. I'm not in a hurry just trying to reach out to as many sources as I can to solve the parts mystery.
I tried my tools to find any YFL-186 docs out there and it's still a rare find.

These were image pulled and IrfanView enhanced,

1970s-yanmar-yfl-186-loader-tractor_1_d01494fce3872db3a5705af8f10f0342.jpg

1970s-yanmar-yfl-186-loader-tractor_1_d01494fce3872db3a5705af8f10f0344.jpg

/ Yanmar YFL-186 Loader Valve/Cylinder rebuild kit
Carey I sent them e-mail and expect some kinda response in new year

/ Yanmar YFL-186 Loader Valve/Cylinder rebuild kit #16  
I own the same tractor as you. For an excellent replacement loader valve look on Prince Hydraulics website. Look at the joystick model LVT1GR5AB7 valve. High quality US made valve with service part support if needed. I used that one, and the port sizes and placement lined up very well with my original oem loader valve that wore out. I purchased it through Dalton Hydraulics website. Kinda spendy $$$, but the cheap chinese loader valves have a poor service life and no parts are available.

I appreciate that NHYanmar. Is the fitting sizes the same?

/ Yanmar YFL-186 Loader Valve/Cylinder rebuild kit #18  
The Prince Hydraulic website has all the engineering drawings and tech specs you could ever need.Review that first. My original mechanical loader joystick might have been a Cesna? It had #6 sae work ports(4) for the cylinders, and #8 sae ports(2) for hydraulic pump flow supply and flow reservoir return hoses. Im not a hydraulics guy, but I believe sae6 = 3/8 inch ID hydraulic line and sae8 = 1/2 inch ID hydraulic pump supply line, and the return line was 3/4 inch ID hose.Those sizes were identical to the new Prince valve. My loader was the original US yanmar loader with a separate hydraulic pump driven off of a lovejoy coupling attached externally to the front crankshaft pulley. Identical to what is shown and described in the sales brochures above. Not sure what loader valve you currently have, but that prince valve had a convenient physical layout for the port locations and accepts standard ORB US hydraulic fittings.

/ Yanmar YFL-186 Loader Valve/Cylinder rebuild kit #19  
The Prince Hydraulic website has all the engineering drawings and tech specs you could ever need.Review that first. My original mechanical loader joystick might have been a Cesna? It had #6 sae work ports(4) for the cylinders, and #8 sae ports(2) for hydraulic pump flow supply and flow reservoir return hoses. Im not a hydraulics guy, but I believe sae6 = 3/8 inch ID hydraulic line and sae8 = 1/2 inch ID hydraulic pump supply line, and the return line was 3/4 inch ID hose.Those sizes were identical to the new Prince valve. My loader was the original US yanmar loader with a separate hydraulic pump driven off of a lovejoy coupling attached externally to the front crankshaft pulley. Identical to what is shown and described in the sales brochures above. Not sure what loader valve you currently have, but that prince valve had a convenient physical layout for the port locations and accepts standard ORB US hydraulic fittings.
That front-coupled hydraulic pump was the preferred setup back when your loader was installed. It really makes the loader work well. In some of the loaders, the loader hydraulic fluid was housed in the loader uprights and all they had for filtration was a piece of screen.

Others - particularly the powershifts - had a better OEM filter system.

There are a number of aftermarket hydraulic filters that use standard spin-on can filters. Might be a worthwhile addition to earlier gear shift models with the old style loader sump.
rScotty

/ Yanmar YFL-186 Loader Valve/Cylinder rebuild kit #20  
Thats correct. I changed the hydro fluid once before, removed and cleaned that strainer, and pumped out the bottom sediment trap portion of the loader upright. It was dirty, but not OMG dirty. 40 year old loader and I only have had to replace the loader valve(because I wan't REGEN quick loader bucket tipping feature) and repack one of the tilt cylinders. The tractor will scoop and carry a full material bucket loaded with sand. Pretty strong little tractor.