Yanmar YFL-186 Loader Valve/Cylinder rebuild kit

/ Yanmar YFL-186 Loader Valve/Cylinder rebuild kit #21  
My 63 Ford with a old wagner Doesn't not have a Filter or a Screen. I had a Hyd. line problem. Front mount pump to the CrankShaft. When Changed the fluid in it I ended up finding that out. The Low side line was pinched/swollen inside. Replaced that line and now it super smooth!!
I thought about adding a filter but have been reluctant. Might cause a flow problem?. Hyd. fluid was Whale oil back then so the old pump may not need one. Lasted Decades like that so I'm reluctant in adding one.

/ Yanmar YFL-186 Loader Valve/Cylinder rebuild kit
Thank you guys for all the good info. I'm still trying to find lift cylinder info and possible rebuild kit from somewhere. Maybe good hydraulics shop can piece together/match seals.

/ Yanmar YFL-186 Loader Valve/Cylinder rebuild kit #23  
Thank you guys for all the good info. I'm still trying to find lift cylinder info and possible rebuild kit from somewhere. Maybe good hydraulics shop can piece together/match seals.
If you pull it apart a hydraulic shop will find the parts you need. A real hydraulics shop..not a Napa that sells hydraulic hoses or something :ROFLMAO:

/ Yanmar YFL-186 Loader Valve/Cylinder rebuild kit #24  
If you pull it apart a hydraulic shop will find the parts you need. A real hydraulics shop..not a Napa that sells hydraulic hoses or something :ROFLMAO:
Exactly!

Loader cylinder seals for the Great Bend (long out of business) loader on my YM240 were under $20 per project from the local farm-hydraulics shop. They can provide seals for most any hydraulic cylinder on US-version farm equipment. I've done three of the cylinders on that 40 year old loader and two on the equally old backhoe.

Replacing seals in a hydraulic cylinder isn't rocket surgery, it's just another project that is easy to understand and fairly simple to do - if you have the right tool to get the end cap off. I bought HF's largest pipe wrench and had to add a cheater pipe, then its easy. Pro tip - leave the cylinder installed while you wrench on it.

/ Yanmar YFL-186 Loader Valve/Cylinder rebuild kit
LOL good info and advise guys! Thank you all.
I might even have time to work on it this weekend :D