Yesterday. Would you buy and EV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Yesterday. Would you buy and EV? #572  
Its fascinating how some folks here are allowed to post under different rules than others. The hypocrisy of the left is alive and well here.
Report any posts that you have concerns about.

/ Yesterday. Would you buy and EV? #574  
I had a lengthy and detailed response but it wouldn't let me post it because it would be considered spam or inappropriate content.

I guess you can take that as a "NO" to EV, lol.

/ Yesterday. Would you buy and EV? #575  
I had a lengthy and detailed response but it wouldn't let me post it because it would be considered spam or inappropriate content.

I guess you can take that as a "NO" to EV, lol.
Same. Rules for thee but not for us.

/ Yesterday. Would you buy and EV? #576  
I couldn't figure out what you guys were talking about. What the He**!!!!

Giving everyone the benefit of doubt, is there some "trigger" word that causes an automatic response like that? If so, maybe a list of those "trigger" words posted in the forum rules would be nice.....

If it's someone "reporting" it, maybe that member needs to change their diaper.

But then, if it's reported and a moderator or the Admin takes action against it, again, maybe we should be schooled on why that's inappropriate???
I thought at some point we were asked no to discuss the V word because it led to arguments lol. It could be typing that triggers that message.

/ Yesterday. Would you buy and EV? #577  
I thought at some point we were asked no to discuss the V word because it led to arguments lol. It could be typing that triggers that message.
See,,,,, I did not know that.

/ Yesterday. Would you buy and EV? #579  
I reported the issues last night when I couldn't post contents from another link and I was "refused"
I did get a message saying that the spam filters were a bit too stringent and they were loosened. We couldn't even post the word government yesterday and vacc ine may be another.

Status
Not open for further replies.