You Know You Are Old When

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,782  
You know you're getting old when you've bought a replacement item for one you couldn't find three times with in a seven day period. Then found the one that was missing when you stored the replacement.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,783  
You know you're getting old when you've bought a replacement item for one you couldn't find three times with in a seven day period.
Then you find the first one on the shelf in the exact place where it's been for a year... except when you looked for it last week.

I still don't know how THAT happened... I live alone.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,784  
I got in the house a couple of days ago and still had the replacement in one hand when I picked something up with the other. It was the lost item.

/ You Know You Are Old When
#1,786  
When you are constantly - I mean constantly - looking for your glasses.

I know I put them on the table, but now they are gone!

Or, maybe it was the bathroom? Nope.

The garage? Nope.

The kitchen counter? Bingo!

That’s 10 minutes I’ll never get back.

But - it’s going to happen again and there is nothing I can do!

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,787  

The garage? Nope.

On my hat? Im really struggling to get used to remembering my cheaters needed everytime something needs to be somewhat intricate, assembled closer than 12" to my face. 😡

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,788  

The garage? Nope.

I've lost more glasses in the years since I started wearing them about 15 years ago. Some I never found... there is one pair out in the woods which must have fallen out of my pocket after taking them off because they got steamed up. Often I take mine off to see something close up. One year I spent two weeks looking for a pair before finally giving up. Then I took my spares off to look at a tree I'd planted... and set them down right next to the missing pair.

/ You Know You Are Old When
#1,789  
I “only” need my glasses for far away stuff. Don’t need to read or watch TV. But, I really should wear to drive.

So, it usually when I’m getting ready to leave the house I start looking.

My wife tells me to put my glasses by the keys and it won’t be an issue anymore.

Great idea dear - now, where did I leave the keys?!?

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,790  
Didn't tell my wife I needed reading glasses, new pair they were, she gave them to my dad thinking they were his. He sure as heck didn't know they weren't his.