Kubota B3200 Reviews

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

B3200 Kubota
Great Tractor
Model Year: 2009

My first tractor, and not my last. Will trade it in on a larger one someday.

Pros: Good power, stout little unit for it size, great backhoe attachment, love that orange color,
Cons: Weak front loader, engine vibrates too much above 2000 RPM, too light in rear end,

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
mike10853

B3200 Kubota
Very Nice Upgrade
Model Year: 2011

I had a Kubota B2100HST which I traded on this tractor. I use it mainly for mowing and had hesitations about upgrading to a larger tractor. I have been very pleasantly surprised with the B3200's agility. I have cut my mowing time by 15% and have more tractor to boot. I love it.

Pros: Power, stability, and agility.
Cons: None.

5.00 star(s)
Gristle

B3200 Kubota
New Kubota Owner

I purchased a new B-3200 this year and have only put 91 hrs on it but it has been perfect for my needs. I retired and moved into my hunting camp with a 1/2 mile dirt road to maintain. it has done a great job doing this. digging stumps and plowing snow. It has plenty of power and has done everything I have expected and more.

Pros: Great cold weather starting.
Cons: Must get of tractor to operate bachoe.

5.00 star(s)
mike10853

B3200 Kubota
Compact and Powerful

My Kubota 3200 has been the best compact tractor I have ever owned. It is reliable, has a sharp turning radius, and power to spare. This tractor is highly recommended.

Pros: Reliablilty, power, and operating cost.
Cons: Price of tractor and price of replacement parts.

5.00 star(s)
jimmeehan99

B3200 Kubota
Kubota B3200
Model Year: 2012

Like the tractor and am still getting used to it.

Pros: Reliable, easy to use, good power and 4x4 works great.
Cons: Took over an hour to detach the backhoe. Some materials are plastic and would be better if it were metal.

5.00 star(s)
terryhronek

B3200 Kubota
Summary of My Experience

We bought this tractor to pull a 10 foot drag around a horse arena filled with sand about 1 foot deep. Performed well, didn't get stuck. Hydrostatic works fine, plenty of power. Also, we use it to mow about 20 acres. It lacks a mid mount PTO, so you have to use a pull behind mower which is a bit of a drawback. It is a little bouncy in the pastures compared to a larger tractor or something like a Ferris zero turn mower which I previously used. But overall, it is a great tractor. If you do a lot of mowing, go one size larger and make sure it has a mid mount PTO.

Pros: Great power, hydrostatic, tight turning radius.
Cons: No mid-mount PTO.

5.00 star(s)
nlocsin

B3200 Kubota
New Owner

Bought the Kubota for snow throwing and work around the property. Very pleased with value, build, operation, etc. Am very interested in learning how the snow thrower will work out on my long, hilly road.

Pros: Quality, dealer support, performance.

5.00 star(s)
mjaybee

B3200 Kubota
Very, Very Nice

I really like this tractor. Good power and quick response with hydro static transmission.

Pros: Power, hydrostatic trans., loader.
Cons: No complaints yet.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
jerrynjida

B3200 Kubota
B3200 Review
Model Year: 2010

My B3200 was a replacement of a B2400, which I took in to the dealer for service and came out with a new tractor. The B3200 is overkill for my 2 acre lot at home, but in addition to general yard work, I till a fairly large home garden with it and use it to plow snow from our entire 2-block long dead-end street plus all of the driveways on the street. I also take it (on a trailer) to our church property which is about 14 acres and mow most of that property which is very hilly. Overall, the B3200 does an excellent job of mowing and pushing snow (even though it has turf tires). There are times when I wish the speed range in each of the three transmission settings was a bit faster. Most mowing can be done in the mid range speed except for steep hills which require low range for the torque. Hooking up to 3-point implements is also a bit more difficult some other similar tractors. This is my second Kubota (my first brand new one), but given my experience with them, I'd buy another in a heartbeat if I needed one.

Pros: Ease of operation, appearance, reliability.
Cons: 3-point implements difficult to hook up.

5.00 star(s)
dannydimitt

B3200 Kubota
The Tractor

A great little tractor for keeping the place up. Used mostly for clearing brush, constructing water diversion berms and channels, excavating a boat ramp down to the creek, and transporting the material to fill in gully's and washes. It has a front loader and a heavy box blade on the rear . The four wheel drive allows it to perform like a much bigger tractor . Have had absolutely no problems with it at all.

Pros: Good value.