Kubota B7500 Reviews

5.00 star(s)
Wayne Wirth

B7500 Kubota
Repurposed Tractor Enjoying Retirement
Model Year: 2000

Few things have been as dependable, durable or consistent as my Kubota over these past dozen years. While B7500HST is the smaller of their "farm tractors", at about 20hp the machine has reliably worked with me in -12 degrees to clear snow and ice from my drive when I lived in NY and recently to maintain a 2500ft gravel drive in my new home (retired to the sunny south) in Covington Louisiana. Yesterday day I purchased (finally after months of web surfing for tips and cost) a 5' grade master (or land leveler). I got the GM after a year of trying to level and repair the road with the York rake and 5'grader blade which served me well in snow plowing and keeping up a few hundred feet of New York drive way. Wife says after a year of my trying that, I made a fine washboard road. Tomorrow I'll test the Kubota and the 5' double blade plow on how well it fixes my mistake and the scars of Mother Natures heavy hand on a 1/2 mile of gravel road! Tons of material to shift, so this will be done with a loaded front bucket for Ballast, in 4 wheel drive and low gear. This test both the Kubota and the grade master leveler!

Pros: See above. My next machine will be a Kubota, but a 30hp model!
Cons: So far none.

5.00 star(s)
guggie

B7500 Kubota
Kubota B7500 HST 4x4
Model Year: 2001

Bought tractor used with 520 hrs. on it, came with 60" mower deck 60" snow blower (front mount) 5' rear grader blade, bucket loader, and a Curtis all-steel cab with glass, overhead consul, wiper, heater. Turf tires, condition about a 6 out of 10, owner had left it outside and mice got into wiring, had a small fire lost wiper motor and heater blower motor. A little work on wires a couple motors and some paint, looks good, works good. Very good on fuel, uses about 1/2 of what my 425 John Deere 20 hp gas uses, for the same operating time.

Pros: Good power, economy, easy to operate.
Cons: Parts expensive, cab is hard to get into and out of for a fat guy!

5.00 star(s)
wok man

B7500 Kubota
Does All I Need
Model Year: 0

I traded my 70's vintage Ford 1900 in on the Kubota B7500 because I no longer was logging my land and my own firewood. The 7500 does all I need around my property. It has had a hydraulic problem since day one. I re-built all the control linkage with no difference. The dealer claims it is in the control block. So am sending into the shop this week. Short of that it is a great tractor, really love the hydro. Transmission and power steering that the 1900 did not have. - Steve

Pros: Does all I need.
Cons: Hydraulics.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

B7500 Kubota
Problem
Model Year: 2012

The axle pinch bolts get loose and fall out, and the tires slide in

Pros: Runs good, not a lot of power
Cons: Valve stem on inside on one wheel, it is rough to add ai