Kubota L2800 Reviews

5.00 star(s)
Thomas

L2800 Kubota
99% Satisfy
Model Year: 2009

HST handy for FEL work.. Mrs.enjoy operating.

Pros: Easy to operate.
Cons: 3 point hitch leveler to close..rubs hip catches jacket.

Photo Uploads:

4.00 star(s)
pax_tractor

L2800 Kubota
Kubota L2800
Model Year: 2006

Decent tractor - only complaints: 1) Need more HP for front end loader 2) HST drive requires too much HP 3) 3pt lift is jerky in operation - common complaint 4) PTO gear failed. Dealer replaced under warranty

Pros: Value, reliability, Kubota makes the major components -engine transmission,etc
Cons: 3pt lift operation is jerky

5.00 star(s)
daBear

L2800 Kubota
L2800 HST 4WD
Model Year: 2006

This is my first tractor and I could not be more pleased with it with the exception of the con listed below. I feel the tractor will last me forever and will maintain its resale value very well if I ever decide to sell it.

Pros: plenty of power
Cons: 3 pt hitch is not smooth and I have the new valve

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
kubota_krazy

L2800 Kubota
L2800
Model Year: 2004

I got my L2800 HST 4WD in early 2006. It came Loaded turf tires, the LA463 loader and a 5' Brushhog.. brush hog.. I have used it exclusively on my 23 acres.. I have used it to move very large boulders, re claim property by pulling up the dreaded Russian olive's here, and hogging a lot of grown over fields.. it has never not preformed the task.. Lots of Power, the FEL has not had a issue nor has the 3 point.. I picked the L2800 for its size and weight.. I am more than pleased with it.. great tractor.. I did have the noisy over running PTO cams changed out with the new quiet ones though.. I hated the sound when it was disengaged.. they covered it under warranty.. with little complaint

Pros: Very well built.. has always been able to complete the task
Cons: None yet found

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

L2800 Kubota
Nice
Model Year: 2010

L2800, FEL, HST, Industrial tires. Very smooth operation, wide tires do not mar grass much. Lift "jerk" is really a nonissue. HST IS much noisier than manual but i'm lovin' it. very easy to drive. About $500 more than other brands but hope it will last rest of my life. Wife hated old tractor with 4X3 manual. She should like this one.

Pros: lots of dealers, lots of tractors in the field
Cons: Highest price. Wide tires make it tight to hook up 3pt implements

4.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

L2800 Kubota
Kubota l2800
Model Year: 2008

Good unit.

Pros: Has done everything I have asked so far.
Cons: None at this time.

5.00 star(s)
avi8tor

L2800 Kubota
Awesome Little Tractor

Bought this tractor for bush hogging, yard work, and working a small garden. I even use the front end loader instead of my wheel barrow. It has not let me down. Just completed the 50 hour service. No problems at all.

Pros: Too many to list.
Cons: None at this time.

5.00 star(s)
Tarheeler

L2800 Kubota
Great Tractor.

Great Tractor for the price.

Pros: Price, features, and reliability.
Cons: None yet.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
jcsmith

L2800 Kubota
Great Tractor
Model Year: 2008

Great little tractor.

Pros: Very strong.
Cons: None.

5.00 star(s)
neilstamper

L2800 Kubota
Kubota L2800
Model Year: 0

This is an excellent tractor. Great Power, easy on fuel, and easy to operate. Bought from Dubberly Tractor in Chester, Va. These guys were great to deal with.

Pros: Price, quality, built in America (Georgia).
Cons: Wish I had bought it sooner.