Tach/Electrical Issue

/ Tach/Electrical Issue #31  
Thanks, Milkman636! Oooops - that should have been "works fine with the powder stuff"!
Bobcat dealer has been great with service when needed, so far! Fortunately, the 335 is
still under warranty, and this is the first real problem that I've experienced with the CT335.
I'll let you know how it performs with the heavy snow. It should do Ok as long as I don't
try to go too fast.

/ Tach/Electrical Issue #32  
You by chance don't have a part # for that item.

Harrowable

Bobcat dealer showed up this morning and found the problem - a failed switched power relay, which
supplies power to most of the instrument panel, headlights and tail lights.

I'm relieved that the problem is fixed. A sticky nor'easter is headed our way for Thursday into
Friday, and I'm looking forward to finding out how well the Pronovost Puma-74 does with the
heavy snow. It works fine with the power stuff.

/ Tach/Electrical Issue #33  
I'm not 100% sure - no paperwork from the dealer, but I think the part number is 6697557. Looking at the
electrical schematic for the CT335, there are several identical relays used for various functions, and in the
parts list, this part number shows up most often. The parts list only defines it as "RELAY", and the schematic
only shows the label "switched power relay". Hope this helps.

/ Tach/Electrical Issue #34  
Is that the one located on the engine side of the firewall? Looking at the drawings I got from my dealer. There is one next to the starter relay, and I think one behind the dash.

edit: found the one on drawing, Electrical System Group 2,
Model: CT335
Serial Number: ABH811001 & Above w/Cab

I know there is more behind the dash unit, but I don't have a drawing for that.

/ Tach/Electrical Issue #35  
It was the one on the engine side of the firewall. If I can get to it, I'll post a photo
of the firewall with the replaced relay pointed out. On the electrical diagram, the
relay is described as the switched power relay which (I think) must be the relay on
the far left of the firewall panel, labeled in the manual as the ignition switch relay.
A little confusing.

/ Tach/Electrical Issue #36  
I checked the three on the front Right side of the firewall. Then there is a single on the front left side.

/ Tach/Electrical Issue #37  
I've attached the schematic diagram of the CT335 (two photos) with the
relay in question circled on the 1st photo. The red lines indicate where
there was no voltage when the ignition switch was turned on.
CT335 Schematic 2.jpgCT335 Schematic 1.jpg

/ Tach/Electrical Issue #38  
So picked up part 6 697 557 from my dealer. The old part is a 4P and the part that was in the box is a 5P. I even says 5P on the box. Is this right? The old relay ends in 69951 and the new one has a completely different first five and ends in 69961.

/ Tach/Electrical Issue #39  
So there is one 6 697 557 on the firewall. I replaced it with the new part and still nothing. I did notice something working at night. My guage lights like Parking Brake, Gear Indicator, Battery Charge light are on. Just really, really dim. Can only see them working at night. I put the old part back in and have the same results.
I was looking at the wrong relay earlier, tired and made a rookie mistake.

/ Tach/Electrical Issue #40  
ok, I have no 12V at pin 30 and the 60 amp fuses test good. My CT335 has two 60 amp fuses. Looking more like a broken wire.