Mahindra 3016SHUTTLE 4.50 star(s) (17)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Mahindra 3016SHUTTLE.
25-50 HP Tractors
1704761712.jpg

About the Mahindra 3016SHUTTLE

Mahindra 3016SHUTTLE Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent 3016SHUTTLE topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (17)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Mahindra 3016SHUTTLE Subcompact Tractor
71 %
12 %
12 %
6 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
jtfrench

3016SHUTTLE Mahindra
3016 Shuttle
Model Year: 2012

This is my first tractor purchase so I don’t have anything but rentals to compare it to, but it is awesome. Bought a backhoe with the tractor but do not have it yet. I guess there was a run on them and should have it in a few weeks. I have done more with it in 17 hours than I expected without the backhoe including removing a few stumps. It is very easy to operate and I see no reason to have the Hydrostatic transmission. I had the rear tires filled and had hooks welded to the bucket which have already been useful. So far so good.

Pros: Easy to use, will be more than adequate for all the work I have.
Cons: The seat bracket is going to break, very thin metal for slider.

5.00 star(s)
MahindraJoe

3016SHUTTLE Mahindra
My First "Real" Tractor

Have only 12 hours and am still getting used to controls, operation, touch and feel. Having used a late 70's Bolens HT23 with a lot of accessories for the last 20 years was okay but the Mahindra is addictive! Most of the 12 hours has been mowing with the rotary "bush-hog" and reclaiming about 2 acres of overgrown field. Found "a few" rocks, dug em out (if they didn't wiggle after a tug or two with the bucket they stayed). Have tested the 4WD without getting stuck a couple times (Bolens was 2WD). In general am impressed with the FEL (quick attach bucket) and overall power - think I would possibly like at little more at the PTO. Have a couple nit pick things like others who've reviewed this unit 1. Needs a toolbox 2. Seat belt re-tractors: once unbuckled they fall into unseen places... otherwise impressed. Have just purchased a softcab, looking into rear ballast and quick mount plow 6/7 ft.

Pros: Ease of use, power, FEL.
Cons: No toolbox. Seat belt disappears unless you pay attention.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
markhicks

3016SHUTTLE Mahindra
No Buyers Remorse

It took me three months to decide on this specific tractor & front end loader, and I got it right. I also purchased a 60 inch brush mower & 60 inch tiller & 72 inch box blade with ripper teeth & PTO driven backhoe. The tractor & loader are well built---second heaviest GVW in their class that I looked at. The loader is made in the USA. The 28 HP Mitsubishi motor runs clean and has good power. Although the location of the oil dipstick is a might painful. Everything else in regards to servicing is well located or easily accessible. All of my attachments are built in China and so far I am pleasantly surprised. The 3 point hitch PTO driven backhoe cost 55% less the price of the OEM Mahindra backhoe and is a sweet heart. I am truly happy with all my gear.

Pros: Control lay out.
Cons: I hate red.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

3016SHUTTLE Mahindra
Powerful at 60 Years of Age

I just can't tell you how this machine has changed my life. Last yr. had hip replacement and now need one more for the road this old body just is a bit run down. My head says "I can do anything", but the body says "no you can't". I studied like my life depended on it when choosing a tractor and was about to lay my money down on the Kubota and when I picked up the news paper I saw the Mahindra add and after 200 plus hrs of some research it was Mahindra on top by lbs. This being said I won't try to beat up the competition here but just say this in four weeks time: I have 42.8 hrs. and feel like Superman. I have installed heavy galvanized fence material in high 15-18 foot sections constructed. I had moved rocks that were way passed the legal size for 28 hp I have dug in rock for hrs. scratching my way to my goals I have a lot to learn but feel young again Blue River tractor in Oklahoma great folks. First day I got it I drove up on trailer without ramps; just 4x4 and low 1st gear no problem.

Pros: Good on fuel, good control layout, great seat up front.
Cons: Doesn't come with radio or hoe lights no tool box under seat yet.

5.00 star(s)
sanbenito

3016SHUTTLE Mahindra
Mahindra 3016
Model Year: 2011

As you can see by the number of hours this tractor is still quite new, so I have yet to find any complaints with it. It came with a front end loader and back hoe attached. I used this set up for ditching, trenching and stone and earth moving. I recently bought a used rototiller for garden use.

Pros: Big enough to do anything I need, but small enough to maneuver in tight places. Very easy on fuel, easy to start even in cold weather.
Cons: Nothing yet.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
seekerA1

3016SHUTTLE Mahindra
First Tractor
Model Year: 2013

My first tractor and I am wishing that I had bought one sooner makes life so much simpler.

Pros: Wish I had the float capability for the 3pt hitch.
Cons: No free float capability for the 3pt hitch.

5.00 star(s)
redhorse0

3016SHUTTLE Mahindra
Mahindra Review
Model Year: 0

So far, everything has worked as expected. I am very pleased with this tractor.

Pros: Ease of operation.
Cons: None as of yet.

5.00 star(s)
fishinpole

3016SHUTTLE Mahindra
How Did I Do Without It?

I bought my Mahindra 3016 a year and a half ago and I've used it for things I never dreamed of before buying it. Of course I use it to mow a 7 acre pasture and I use the front end loader for dirt work. The front end loader makes cutting down dead pine trees and making sure they fall in the correct direction, a piece of cake. I also used some ideas I got on this forum to use a subsoiler to bury 2 inch PVC pipe. That worked like a charm, too. This tractor is perfect for my uses and I just wish I'd bought one sooner.

Pros: It's all good.
Cons: None.

5.00 star(s)
not2clever

3016SHUTTLE Mahindra
Mahindra 3016 Shuttle

I have a bunch of landscaping I need to complete and felt a compact tractor would be great, instead of renting. I have never had a tractor before so relied on the reviews and read as much as I could about them. I ended up purchasing the Mahindra 3016 shuttle. I purchase this after looking at Kioti, LS, New Holland, John Deere and Kubota. Price was the deciding factor along with the what I perceived as better specifications for the loader,3 point hitch and PTO power. The tractor came with a front end loader and I purchased a 66 in heavy duty box scraper, post hole auger, and landscape rake. It has done everything I have needed it to do. It has moved a lot of dirt, post holes for a fence and planting trees, snow removal, etc. Since I consider myself a novice with these smaller tractors, I wish the unit had come with rear remotes. They are an option and when I feel motivated, maybe I will install a set so I can have a hydraulic top-link. I have just followed the manual for servicing and have been using Caterpillar branded lubricants in it. I has had the 50 hr service and is waiting for the next service at 150 hrs when I get to that point. The manual is not very well written and is difficult to understand, but the Mahindra dealers on the website always have answered my questions. The tractor has had zero issues to date. It even started last winter having been left outside when it was 15 degrees below zero.

Pros: Price, reliability, ease of use.
Cons: Owner's manual isn't the best, filters are expensive.

2.00 star(s)
dismith550

3016SHUTTLE Mahindra
Mahindra 3016

I purchased the Mahindra from a dealer that quit being a dealer a week or so after my purchase. I have broken the stabilizer twice $170 to replace each one---it is a tractor and I use it like a tractor should be used. My fuel gauge quit working shortly after the warranty stopped. My loader arms bent slightly under a rather light load, making the loader bucket unevenly engaging ground. I would only recommend Mahindra to the few people I don't like and they wouldn't ask me anyway.

Pros: Cheap.
Cons: Cheap.

[ad placeholder]

Mahindra 3016SHUTTLE Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Mahindra 3016SHUTTLEs

Mahindra 3016SHUTTLE Community Rankings

#395 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#553 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#999 user rating of 27027 items overall
#1682 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall

Highest Rated in This Category

No results found.