What the heck is that?

/ What the heck is that? #1  

robbyr

Elite Member
Tractor
ford and mahindra
If anyone wants to chime in, thought it might be interesting to know what attachments or anything else to do with tractors have you seen on TBN that you either never have heard of before or just plain dont know what the heck it is. There will be many for me I'm sure but here are two right off the bat.
1. What is a flail mower, never heard of it til perusing the ol pages of TBN
2. The quick hitch. We have had these on the loader, makes swapping from forks to bucket easy and quick, but have never heard of such a thing for 3 point hook up. Might need to check into that.

/ What the heck is that? #2  
If anyone wants to chime in, thought it might be interesting to know what attachments or anything else to do with tractors have you seen on TBN that you either never have heard of before or just plain dont know what the heck it is. There will be many for me I'm sure but here are two right off the bat.
1. What is a flail mower, never heard of it til perusing the ol pages of TBN
2. The quick hitch. We have had these on the loader, makes swapping from forks to bucket easy and quick, but have never heard of such a thing for 3 point hook up. Might need to check into that.
A flail mower cuts grass without throwing rocks into cars on the highway like a bushog does.

The quick Hitch means you back up to the implement.....lift and go.

Both of the above are oversimplified, but correct nonetheless

/ What the heck is that? #3  
I was not aware of the quick hitch until I saw one on TBN. I picked up one within a couple of weeks. Can't live without it now.

TBN is a great place to learn things.

/ What the heck is that? #4  
I was not aware of the quick hitch until I saw one on TBN. I picked up one within a couple of weeks. Can't live without it now.

TBN is a great place to learn things.
It sure is!

/ What the heck is that? #5  
A flail mower is what you use to make your mowing job take longer, use more fuel to get less done, and keep the parts man and mechanics busy, all the while emptying your wallet at an incredible pace.

/ What the heck is that? #6  
A flail mower is what you use to make your mowing job take longer, use more fuel to get less done, and keep the parts man and mechanics busy, all the while emptying your wallet at an incredible pace.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ What the heck is that? #9  
I agree 100%. I hate those mowers.

They have their uses, but they have a number of liabilities too. I TRIED to fit them into the game plan with my mowing business. That was a waste of time AND money. Some people believe that when something is more complicated, it MUST be better.....I just believe it's more complicated.

/ What the heck is that? #10  
ditto that. at work we are upgrading alot of analog equipment ( alot of WORKING analog equipment ) to digital. total change over.. lots fo training.. steep learning curve...

and of course.. the rep and the new kids out of college want the digital because it's 'better'.. :)

hmph... just more money and an excuse to change.. if you ask me..

soundguy