Kioti's Rear Remote Kit.

/ Kioti's Rear Remote Kit. #24  
   / Kioti's Rear Remote Kit. #25  
Pretty close except the one I saw was manual. No solenoid or electrical connection required but that also meant you'd have to reach back behind your seat to "switch" circuits. Think I'd be ok with that to lose the need for running electric.

Maybe this

I like the idea or locating a switch in a convenient place, like near the lever.
I'm seriously considering adding the 12vdc one to my Case DX35 next year. Definitely a cheaper method for a less used function.

/ Kioti's Rear Remote Kit. #26  
Next time i fix the single rear remote with the Bobcat kit Wallace sent me I am going to throw a rope over the sunshade and use a comealong or something to just pull the seat straight up, it is very awkward to deal with.

Mike

/ Kioti's Rear Remote Kit. #27  
mrutkaus said:
Next time i fix the single rear remote with the Bobcat kit Wallace sent me I am going to throw a rope over the sunshade and use a comealong or something to just pull the seat straight up, it is very awkward to deal with.

Mike

I took the seat off the frame- 4 bolts, then removed the frame.

/ Kioti's Rear Remote Kit. #28  
can you have more than 2 remote valves? I am in the market for a tractor so all of this is a little new to me, but I was looking at Kioti CK20S and to put the backhoe, they have to put 2 remote valves, I was wondering if I could at another, I might want to switch to a 4 and 1 bucket so I would need another hydraulic connection

/ Kioti's Rear Remote Kit. #29  
can you have more than 2 remote valves? I am in the market for a tractor so all of this is a little new to me, but I was looking at Kioti CK20S and to put the backhoe, they have to put 2 remote valves, I was wondering if I could at another, I might want to switch to a 4 and 1 bucket so I would need another hydraulic connection

I think you mean to ask if there can be two sets of remotes on the back of the CK 20. Each set is a supply/return that has a control handle, usually under or around the seat, that allows you to switch the flow. That's how you get the hydraulic implement to push/pull. Or, in the case of the backhoe, to supply hydraulic power.

I don't know. I guess you can since an additional set is merely stacked on to the first with longer bolts. I have an add on kit for my DK45, so I suppose there's one for the CK series.

I don't know whether the CK20 would be very happy trying to hump around a 4 way bucket. It would have to be a small one.

/ Kioti's Rear Remote Kit. #30  
Thanks for the info,

the reason I would like to put on the 4 way bucket is so I could grab (pinch) stuff, like if I wanted to move brush or small saplings. A 4 way bucket not be my best option but not sure what else would accomplish what I am looking for.

I plan on using the tractor to clean a bunch of land that is over grown with alder bushes and thick grass/thatch. And the larger stuff that I have to chain saw and pile up. Then I would like to use the tractor to move the pile around.

Thanks for you help and feed back