Rotary Cutter Bending lift arms on brush hog

/ Bending lift arms on brush hog #1  

bearl

Tractor
Mahindra 4025
I need some help with my brush hog. I keep bending the lift arms and I think this happens when I raise it and go down the road with it. Also when I raise it to much it hits the tires. What am I doing wrong?

/ Bending lift arms on brush hog
It's a 6' King Kutter on a Maindra 4025

/ Bending lift arms on brush hog #4  
The lift arms are the lower horizontal arms on the tractor's 3PH. They attach to the lower lift pins on the implement. Is this what you are writing about and bending?

Or is it something on the mower?

Pictures would help tremendously.

The "A" frame on this disc was bent because of too much weight for the construction and driving around with it lifted on plowed ground. Is this what is happening in your case?

View attachment 319204

/ Bending lift arms on brush hog #5  
pics would DEFFINATELY help illustrate the issue.

/ Bending lift arms on brush hog #6  
I bet the bushhog is the bent part and not the Mahindra arms. those things are tough as they come on tractors!
My mower lift is all bent up due to poor design and too thin steel. I need to cut it off and rebuild it like I did my disk that looked like gwdixon has in his reply.

/ Bending lift arms on brush hog #7  
I need some help with my brush hog. I keep bending the lift arms and I think this happens when I raise it and go down the road with it. Also when I raise it to much it hits the tires. What am I doing wrong?

Your brushhog should NEVER hit the tires. Does it have any adjustments (such as alternative bolt holes) on it that would prevent that?

/ Bending lift arms on brush hog #8  
Your brushhog should NEVER hit the tires. Does it have any adjustments (such as alternative bolt holes) on it that would prevent that?

I'd bet that the check chains are way too loose and the mower swings back and forth hitting the tires.

We will know more when photos are posted. Otherwise we are just stumbling around in the dark.

/ Bending lift arms on brush hog #9  
Are you using the top link of the 3ph or just the lift arms?
larry

/ Bending lift arms on brush hog #10  
How far are you travelling on the road? Can you run the brush hog wheel lightly on the road to lessen the weight being on the brush hog's arms if it is that much of a problem?