Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #41  
Trucks vs Bridge
[video]http://www.prochan.com/view?p=da1_1351183858[/video]

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #42  
Trucks vs Bridge
[video]http://www.prochan.com/view?p=da1_1351183858[/video]

That's a good video. I'm guilty of getting complacent about trailer height too. Here at work we have a 2 car enclosed deckover. Its easy to forget that its which is taller than the average car trailer and has roof vents as well.

A couple times while on road trips in urban areas I've sailed under low bridges out of habit and a moment later asked myself "wait, how tall was that!?"

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #43  
My pal towed me home with my Volvo when i ran out of fuel with the Zetor, about 4 ton. Would qualify, but sorry no pictures :)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong
I saw guy yesterday pulled off on a exit ramp with the back hatch up on his SUV and a sheep in a cage in the back of the SUV:eek:

There are some guys in my area that have one of those trailers. They go down the road with a fire in it all the time. It smells good as they go by but what if they got in a wreck and overturned the trailer.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #45  
I saw guy yesterday pulled off on a exit ramp with the back hatch up on his SUV and a sheep in a cage in the back of the SUV:eek:

I've got a friend who transports his alpaca that way--in the back of a minivan, no cage. A sheep in a cage in the back of an SUV is no more unsafe than a dog in a cage in the back of an SUV. An unusual sight, but nothing alarming about it, at least to me.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #46  
I posted this before, but I seen it several times since then, too.

277011d1345076088-haulin-hay-hay1.jpg

Bruce

I've got a friend who transports his alpaca that way--in the back of a minivan, no cage. A sheep in a cage in the back of an SUV is no more unsafe than a dog in a cage in the back of an SUV. An unusual sight, but nothing alarming about it, at least to me.

What about the fecal matter from the sheep, that is why I thought it was odd.

Sent from my Samsung SPH-L710 using TractorByNet